It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Momo1991: Hi, Ian! Wish me a happy birthday and go enter my GA - you too, ninja peeps!
Many happy returns :D

Goodnight everyone :)
Ian: Goodnight everyone :)
Inabit George Michael! ;)
Momo1991: Hi, Ian! Wish me a happy birthday and go enter my GA - you too, ninja peeps!
Ian: Many happy returns :D

Goodnight everyone :)
night Ian!

damn, I need some sleep...
Post edited April 04, 2013 by Stooner
night Ian :)
Spinorial: Apparently I was off. I was simply doing brute-force conversion from base-3 to decimal, then looked at an ASCII table to see the 8-bit ranges for numbers (48-) and capitals(65-). Must have screwed up one of these steps. Lots of adding in the base-3 conversion, and I was in a hurry.
Oh, my. I just tried to enter my guess at decoding it, and it didnt work either.
Edit: Goodnight.
Post edited April 04, 2013 by RichieBerry
I return!
Also good night Ian
Post edited April 04, 2013 by Elvin37
Righty guys im really shattered so ill say night,
if your really good guys and girls ill try drop a couple of keys tomorrow (sorry its only a few, and my current timing it might not be tomorrow lol)
Spinorial: Apparently I was off. I was simply doing brute-force conversion from base-3 to decimal, then looked at an ASCII table to see the 8-bit ranges for numbers (48-) and capitals(65-). Must have screwed up one of these steps. Lots of adding in the base-3 conversion, and I was in a hurry.
I don't think you messed up. That sounds exactly like what I was doing, and I just carefully redid all my steps and it came out the same code, still invalid. I would guess there's some step we're missing...
RichieBerry: I don't think you messed up. That sounds exactly like what I was doing, and I just carefully redid all my steps and it came out the same code, still invalid. I would guess there's some step we're missing...
I love when the ninja forum turns into the GAH forum! ;-p
RichieBerry: I don't think you messed up. That sounds exactly like what I was doing, and I just carefully redid all my steps and it came out the same code, still invalid. I would guess there's some step we're missing...
Momo1991: I love when the ninja forum turns into the GAH forum! ;-p
that happens sometimes...
high rated
LOVE+ (Desura) - GWMXH-XIOZP-1RH29-4FMPM-VV1S1
low rated
Damn you Desura! Btw why am I not having an account there again? :D
woosad: LOVE+ (Desura) - GWMXH-XIOZP-1RH29-4FMPM-VV1S1
Thanks, I redeemed it! <3
woosad: LOVE+ (Desura) - GWMXH-XIOZP-1RH29-4FMPM-VV1S1
JohnWalrus: Thanks, I redeemed it! <3
Nice! I hope you'll like it :)))
Da New Guys (Desura)
KG7C8-BC323-O6CB7-LG7G9-MO319

Courtesy of Asbeau. Say thank you if you bump into him some time...