It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: It's a card game. The Fins play it and I live in Fin Central U.S.A. and I have a copy on my computer so I rev it up from time to time.
No it isn't...it has a board and STICKS...
dracomage1996: Again, I am waiting for that specila kind of game, +1 to everybody until then
Sachys: I appreciate that fact lad - but dive in on a chancer too from time to time - it doesnt hurt you or anyone else if you try having a go at it, but also you might find a great game you didnt thik youd like for one thing, and some games dropped here (on occasion) are things people are having trouble trading / gifting otherwise. You'll do no harm sniping the odd titbit!
Pfff Sachys you like restrain yourself from sniping most games haha
Momo1991: Where? that's a costume!!!?
tinyE: That was a reference that Spinorial will get for sure. I know it because it was the 1st dvd I ever bought.
~sigh for really bad teasing~ :-(
dracomage1996: Again, I am waiting for that specila kind of game, +1 to everybody until then
Sachys: I appreciate that fact lad - but dive in on a chancer too from time to time - it doesnt hurt you or anyone else if you try having a go at it, but also you might find a great game you didnt thik youd like for one thing, and some games dropped here (on occasion) are things people are having trouble trading / gifting otherwise. You'll do no harm sniping the odd titbit!
I guess.
tinyE: It's a card game. The Fins play it and I live in Fin Central U.S.A. and I have a copy on my computer so I rev it up from time to time.
Momo1991: No it isn't...it has a board and STICKS...
It does use cards too I think
Elvin37: Pfff Sachys you like restrain yourself from sniping most games haha
Exactly... I basically had to beg someone to take Cortex off my hands the other night!
Jesus, I should have just said I was playing Old Maid! It's a card game, the scoring is done using a board and pegs.
Elvin37: It does use cards too I think
True but we could use the sticks to get Stooner! ;-P
Elvin37: Pfff Sachys you like restrain yourself from sniping most games haha
Momo1991: Exactly... I basically had to beg someone to take Cortex off my hands the other night!
Hey I avoid most games too unless its something I reallllly want or one of my friends want but I usually set my friends as higher priority
Im waiting for an organ trail code, tbh.
dracomage1996: I guess.
"no ham" HEHEHEH!

Actually need to go pee now at that typo!

"no ham"

HEHEHEH!
Elvin37: Its an old game! a board game I believe
Momo1991: WITH STICKS!
GET YOUR STICKS AWAY FROM ME!
Momo1991: Exactly... I basically had to beg someone to take Cortex off my hands the other night!
Elvin37: Hey I avoid most games too unless its something I reallllly want or one of my friends want but I usually set my friends as higher priority
Me too but when you have code that very few peeps want, begging is the order of the day!
Unless you use sticks with a Light Brite they are not sticks they are pegs.
dracomage1996: Im waiting for an organ trail code, tbh.
Everytime I see Organ Trail, I think of:

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Oregon_Trail_(video_game]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Oregon_Trail_(video_game[/url])