It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DarkoD13: Teach us! Teach us! :D
Spinorial: Wasn't proper byte-coded ASCII - notice that there were only 7 bits per group. It's reasonable to assume the leading bit was a 0, which was omitted.
Every time I start to think "Hey, I'm not stupid" , Spinorial shows me that my kinda lofty IQ is squat! ;-P
Post edited April 04, 2013 by Momo1991
Again, I am waiting for that specila kind of game, +1 to everybody until then
tinyE: I'm in the mood for something really bloody anyway so I may hit my BoD for a while.
DarkoD13: Did you finish Silver?
XD
I'm playing like eight games at one time here, cut me some slack.:D
I'm working BoD, Silver, Trine, and Cribbage so it may take a while.
dracomage1996: Again, I am waiting for that specila kind of game, +1 to everybody until then
Hey Draco, how's it hanging?
DarkoD13: Did you finish Silver?
tinyE: XD
I'm playing like eight games at one time here, cut me some slack.:D
I'm working BoD, Silver, Trine, and Cribbage so it may take a while.
Cribbage? WTF...?
Post edited April 04, 2013 by Momo1991
Spinorial: Wasn't proper byte-coded ASCII - notice that there were only 7 bits per group. It's reasonable to assume the leading bit was a 0, which was omitted.
Momo1991: Every time I start to think "Hey, I'm not stupid" , Spinorial shows me that my kinda lofty IQ is squat! ;-P
"Need I remind you he's wearing a costume!?"
Momo1991: Every time I start to think "Hey, I'm not stupid" , Spinorial shows me that my kinda lofty IQ is squat! ;-P
My gargantuan floating brain was incapable of overcoming Stooner's booze-addled fishtank :(
Cribbage??
Stooner: Cribbage??
Its an old game! a board game I believe
tinyE: "Need I remind you he's wearing a costume!?"
Where? that's a costume!!!?
It's a card game. The Fins play it and I live in Fin Central U.S.A. and I have a copy on my computer so I rev it up from time to time.
Stooner: Cribbage??
Elvin37: Its an old game! a board game I believe
WITH STICKS!
tinyE: It's a card game. The Fins play it and I live in Fin Central U.S.A. and I have a copy on my computer so I rev it up from time to time.
It uses some sort of a board with pins though right?
dracomage1996: Again, I am waiting for that specila kind of game, +1 to everybody until then
I appreciate that fact lad - but dive in on a chancer too from time to time - it doesnt hurt you or anyone else if you try having a go at it, but also you might find a great game you didnt thik youd like for one thing, and some games dropped here (on occasion) are things people are having trouble trading / gifting otherwise. You'll do no harm sniping the odd titbit!
Elvin37: Its an old game! a board game I believe
Momo1991: WITH STICKS!
Yea!
tinyE: "Need I remind you he's wearing a costume!?"
Momo1991: Where? that's a costume!!!?
That was a reference that Spinorial will get for sure. I know it because it was the 1st dvd I ever bought.