It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Elvin37: Good day to you people how are things
fine, having some fun... and you?
Some trolls around :D
Thanks woosad! Nice toss ;-) plus one...
robb5: Got it, thanks!
woosad: I hope you'll like it! :)
Yes I do :D
Elvin37: Good day to you people how are things
Stooner: fine, having some fun... and you?
Hmm not quite having fun but not having not fun either!
Waking Mars (Desura) - H053B-XEV6A-4678C-V9OZN-9YHCX
woosad: Waking Mars (Desura) - H053B-XEV6A-4678C-V9OZN-9YHCX
Got it! Thank you!
Path of War DLC for Red Faction Armageddon is still available, if anyone wants it.
Post edited April 04, 2013 by DarkoD13
woosad: Waking Mars (Desura) - H053B-XEV6A-4678C-V9OZN-9YHCX
DarkoD13: Got it! Thank you!
Whenever you get around to playing that give me a heads up will ya? I've been toying with getting it here for a while; looks just like an obscure animated movie I loved as a kid.
DarkoD13: Got it! Thank you!
tinyE: Whenever you get around to playing that give me a heads up will ya? I've been toying with getting it here for a while; looks just like an obscure animated movie I loved as a kid.
Actually, I just checked my notepad and realized that I already own it. Sorry about that, woosad. I'll drop the Desura key for it in a minute.

TinyE, let me know if you want the GOG version.

Waking Mars for Desura:
IQGHP-M1H56-6VXBE-1R90R-A
R
N
S

With apologies to woosad.
Post edited April 04, 2013 by DarkoD13
tinyE: Whenever you get around to playing that give me a heads up will ya? I've been toying with getting it here for a while; looks just like an obscure animated movie I loved as a kid.
DarkoD13: Actually, I just checked my notepad and realized that I already own it. Sorry about that, woosad. I'll drop the Desura key for it in a minute.

Waking Mars for Desura:
R
N
S

No problem :))) I'm too often can't remember which game i have and what i don't have :)))
DarkoD13: Actually, I just checked my notepad and realized that I already own it. Sorry about that, woosad. I'll drop the Desura key for it in a minute.

Waking Mars for Desura:
R
N
S

Thanks but I only beg for games that I'm absolutely sure I'll play the hell out of. :D
DarkoD13: Path of War DLC for Red Faction Armageddon is still available, if anyone wants it.
If no one else wants it, I'll gladly take it. :)
DarkoD13: Waking Mars for Desura:
R
N
S

Got this one, thanks!
Post edited April 04, 2013 by Niflmine
DarkoD13: Path of War DLC for Red Faction Armageddon is still available, if anyone wants it.
Malv0isin: If no one else wants it, I'll gladly take it. :)
Sent. Have fun.
DarkoD13: Sent. Have fun.
Thanks mate. Much appreciated!