It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Oh, and another thing. You guys are spamming the thread too much, I'm always thinking I might be on time to get some goodies, but no, you're going on about some crackers -.-"

:D
Momo1991:
RichieBerry:
Thanks. I'll buy some digestive and petit beurre biscuits and try it out. I'm really curious to see what the melted marshmallows contribute to this treat. I'm guessing texture.
Reever: Oh, and another thing. You guys are spamming the thread too much, I'm always thinking I might be on time to get some goodies, but no, you're going on about some crackers -.-"

Poor sad ninjas... :D

Does anyone want the Path to War DLC for Red Faction Armageddon (steam)?
Post edited April 03, 2013 by DarkoD13
RichieBerry:
DarkoD13: Thanks. I'll buy some digestive and petit beurre biscuits and try it out. I'm really curious to see what the melted marshmallows contribute to this treat. I'm guessing texture.
Reever: Oh, and another thing. You guys are spamming the thread too much, I'm always thinking I might be on time to get some goodies, but no, you're going on about some crackers -.-"

DarkoD13: Poor sad ninjas... :D

Don't own the game, so no =)
Reever: Don't own the game, so no =)
How can you not own the game? It's been everywhere... :)

Do you want the game?
Reever: Don't own the game, so no =)
DarkoD13: How can you not own the game? It's been everywhere... :)

Do you want the game?
I'd want the game (just to know I'd own it lol), but since I'm not the Shooter type, I'd rather you give it to someone who'll happily play it and will enjoy doing so =) [I can't even seem to master Duke 3D :P]

And pretty nice of you to just ask! =)
Post edited April 03, 2013 by Reever
DarkoD13: Poor sad ninjas... :D

I have the base game, but I got Darksiders at the same time, and I'm definitely going to play that first, and I'm not even sure I'll like Red Faction, and even if I do like it, I probably won't play it for several months, so... You should probably give that to someone more likely to use it.
Funnily, I won the Path to War DLC a day ago or so... only to find someone giving it away here. LOL.
Well, I'm going off to sleep so if anyone does want it, let me know tomorrow.
Goodnight!
niniendowarrior: Funnily, I won the Path to War DLC a day ago or so... only to find someone giving it away here. LOL.
That's how it is in "Ninja" world :D
niniendowarrior: Funnily, I won the Path to War DLC a day ago or so... only to find someone giving it away here. LOL.
Trid: That's how it is in "Ninja" world :D
Let us all sing our national anthem. Ninja! Ninja! RAP! :D
DarkoD13: Well, I'm going off to sleep so if anyone does want it, let me know tomorrow.
Goodnight!
Goodnight, mate! Your generosity is well appreciated. :D
Post edited April 03, 2013 by niniendowarrior
I must say I am mildly surprised that GOG club isn't flooding Steam Gifts with Red Orchestra.

I'm inclined to agree somewhat.
Over the last month or so (perhaps a little longer) there have been outbreaks of extended chit chat, discussion and even some outright arguments. I know this has put off plenty of people who would otherwise try their luck at ninjafying a game as when people do gift it's often drowned out by a slew of unrelated posts. I've attempted myself to maintain a minimal profile on here in an effort to help reduce that, but I still feel that there are those who would otherwise gift in this thread that have declined to do so because of the perpetual banter and "lurking" by those of us that frequent this thread.
I'm not placing blame, having a go at anyone or stirring shit.
These are just some facts I know and probable perceptions by those who don't frequent the thread so often. Hopefully the rest of you can also see the logic in what I'm saying and make an effort to reduce the "noise" a little for the sake of other GOGlodytes who haven't yet known yhe fun of this thread, but also in the hope that it will stoke the embers of it a little and bring it back on track with a little steam!
Pun intended!

Sachys: I'm inclined to agree somewhat.
Over the last month or so (perhaps a little longer) there have been outbreaks of extended chit chat, discussion and even some outright arguments. I know this has put off plenty of people who would otherwise try their luck at ninjafying a game as when people do gift it's often drowned out by a slew of unrelated posts. I've attempted myself to maintain a minimal profile on here in an effort to help reduce that, but I still feel that there are those who would otherwise gift in this thread that have declined to do so because of the perpetual banter and "lurking" by those of us that frequent this thread.
These are just some facts I know and probable perceptions by those who don't frequent the thread so often. Hopefully the rest of you can also see the logic in what I'm saying and make an effort to reduce the "noise" a little for the sake of other GOGlodytes who haven't yet known yhe fun of this thread, but also in the hope that it will stoke the embers of it a little and bring it back on track with a little steam!
Pun intended!
My smiley there was to make the post a little less stern, but I really think you guys probably should make a "Ninja Off-Topic Thread" or something. Of course, there might be another atmosphere in here if you only post codes and "thank yous", but it might be worth a thought... :)

Sachys: I'm inclined to agree somewhat.
Pun intended!
I personally don't see the problem. The idea of being a ninja is to be alert and see through the noise. :D
Reever: My smiley there was to make the post a little less stern, but I really think you guys probably should make a "Ninja Off-Topic Thread" or something. Of course,
I know, and yes, I've spoken to one or two others about a more specifically sociable giveaway thread (more chat, the odd random code).
No idea if that will take though. Either way, this thread also thrives to a degree on the banter - the chaos is a part of it.
Just recently (as I said) its a bit much - no equilibrium.