It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DarkoD13: The letters seem kind of slimmer, if that makes any sense. Especially those under the avatars. Or maybe I slept too much.
Compatibility view, or just a different browser. Have seen it before, though it was one of those two things that did it.
Feel free to ignore it.
Stooner: Is not the zoom?
DarkoD13: I don't remember pressing that shortcut. Maybe I'm just daydreaming.
Nothing changed as the last must definitely be you then seek medical assistance ;)
Maybe he shouldn't have used all the mushrooms he had left for the stew he was making?
Post edited April 03, 2013 by Jeralulz
DarkoD13: The letters seem kind of slimmer, if that makes any sense. Especially those under the avatars. Or maybe I slept too much.
JMich: Compatibility view, or just a different browser. Have seen it before, though it was one of those two things that did it.
Feel free to ignore it.
I've been using the same Firefox browser. The only thing I updated yesterday was Barefoot Essentials. But I'll ignore it. Hell, I'm already used to it. :)
Momo1991: Well...I dunno if it's plus one worthy
adambiser: I think it is, no matter how good or bad the game actually is.
What if someone gives away Daikatana, Ultima 9, and Sensible Big Rigs Soccer? 0.o
Derp.
GameRager: What if someone gives away Daikatana, Ultima 9, and Sensible Big Rigs Soccer? 0.o
I'd be down for Daikatana TBH :p I wanna know how bad it really is, only played the multiplayer and it didn't seem that bad really. :p
adambiser: I think it is, no matter how good or bad the game actually is.
GameRager: What if someone gives away Daikatana, Ultima 9, and Sensible Big Rigs Soccer? 0.o
I would take Ultima 9 :P
Jeralulz: How are you guys able to have so many tabs open? if I have a lot of tabs open I am maybe at 10.
6 GB of RAM & a semi-decent cable internet connection. ;)

(I usually use a session manager to save my session in case of crashes/power outages/etc, and I also use a tab manager for when the tabs get too small to read the titles on them.)
mrtophat101: Derp.
Checked it, have it, didn't redeem. Locked for ~10 mins.
+1 (as usual).
Too slow... :(
Me wonder what it was ?
DarkoD13: Too slow... :(
Not redeemed yet, just locked for now for some reason.
DarkoD13: Too slow... :(
Will be available in a few minutes, keep trying.
te_lanus: Me wonder what it was ?
alpha centauri