It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Momo1991: QLND8-SNE61-PBIN1-D9XB7-2KFQ7

Talisman

NR!
jodaniel3: It's a DesurA BLOWOut!!! Get THEse CraPPY keys outta my sight!!!

JUABN-TMMSM-RPEVQ-69UGJ-WGUHP
QLND8-SNE61-PBIN1-D9XB7-2KFQ7
Q7SXI-VQ2J7-VFBE0-3ERZ3-J6Y8K
QB8IJ-L5WAP-FHLXJ-IKN0F-PX760
04MS8-RG2T5-FV3FO-CQ34S-KT6VZ
0EK9-Z005-E701-RR24
RJGP1-1C36N-ED9LJ-ZEVZW-58HWX
511017CB-81A1-4F76-A3E2-C152CE3A7E9D
2b82b510-3785-419d-a455-3fa63195dc6d
LRSSP-J6TPC-T3CWH-V13R7-ZT4US

Here, take some GG keys too!!!

GUNM-9NA-6T3-2BE
SRS-9WL-QK9-E2R
GGI-9P8-R24-T94

Make sure to leave a couple for the kids. I'll never use Desura, so they're just wasting away.
Momo1991: Thanks jodaniel3! Took nothing but excellent ninja GA!
you did get it btw it says so on Desura. this is not a dig at you.
the self-centred idiots who redeemed most of these keys without as much as a thank you should feel ashamed.
mean the sheer amount you pilfered is staggering I can't believe people like you exist.
thankfully the majority of the people here brighten my day but people like you deserve to be shunned.
I have half a mind to write you desura username but I wont as I have some decency.
To all you other lovely people sorry about my rant just needed to get this of my chest .
SirEyeball: ...the self-centred idiots who redeemed most of these keys without as much as a thank you should feel ashamed.
mean the sheer amount you pilfered is staggering I can't believe people like you exist.
thankfully the majority of the people here brighten my day but people like you deserve to be shunned.
I have half a mind to write you desura username but I wont as I have some decency.
To all you other lovely people sorry about my rant just needed to get this of my chest .
It seems that people use some kind of software (bot) just to search the forums for keys. They don't even bother to join the forums, nor to thank you.
So, a good practice for generous people who giveaway keys is to type the serial number in a way that only a real person could find the right answer.

abcd?-12345-?2345
where first "?" is ...... and last "?" is ......
or other methods used on previous pages.
SirEyeball: ...the self-centred idiots who redeemed most of these keys without as much as a thank you should feel ashamed.
GabiMoro: It seems that people use some kind of software (bot) just to search the forums for keys. They don't even bother to join the forums, nor to thank you.
So, a good practice for generous people who giveaway keys is to type the serial number in a way that only a real person could find the right answer.

abcd?-12345-?2345
where first "?" is ...... and last "?" is ......
or other methods used on previous pages.
I know it is horrendous I just needed to rant a bit at those kind of people
sighs, nothing seems to change does it. :(
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/steamgiftscom_gog_gift_club_v3_giveaways/post1738
Not exactly ninja, but whateves.
Post edited April 02, 2013 by DarkoD13
Momo1991: QLND8-SNE61-PBIN1-D9XB7-2KFQ7

Talisman

NR!

Thanks jodaniel3! Took nothing but excellent ninja GA!
SirEyeball: you did get it btw it says so on Desura. this is not a dig at you.
the self-centred idiots who redeemed most of these keys without as much as a thank you should feel ashamed.
That is so weird! I wanted Talisman which is why I was checking the keys - but then it told me I had it and I thought - that is weird...how?

Stupid NOOB that I am - FACE/PALM!
I'm not quite up to date with the issues concerning ninja giveaways, but the guys who are annoyed because people use bots or they don't thank you or say they redeemed something, why don't they do a normal giveaway? Or just PM random people with the codes? And then they can do whatever with them?

I for one don't understand how you can be gratified by random people getting the codes, and like someone said not even people who are part of the community.

I know people can do whatever they want with their codes, just thought about sharing my opinion =) (and yeah, I'm aware not all people posting codes in here are complaining about stuff).

Oh, and I wanted to thank you all for doing this. Guess it still makes some people happy. And GOG Forum addicted :D
Post edited April 02, 2013 by Reever
SirEyeball: you did get it btw it says so on Desura. this is not a dig at you.
Momo1991: That is so weird! I wanted Talisman which is why I was checking the keys - but then it told me I had it and I thought - that is weird...how?

Stupid NOOB that I am - FACE/PALM!
as I said the rant was certainly not meant for you it was these fething idiots who downright would steal the food from a beggars mouth without so much as a by your leave. Ahh well here I go again ;)
Reever: I'm not quite up to date with the issues concerning ninja giveaways, but the guys who are annoyed because people use bots or they don't thank you or say they redeemed something, why don't they do a normal giveaway? Or just PM random people with the codes? And then they can do whatever with them?

I for one don't understand how you can be gratified by random people getting the codes, and like someone said not even people who are part of the community.

I know people can do whatever they want with their codes, just thought about sharing my opinion =) (and yeah, I'm aware not all people posting codes in here are complaining about stuff).

Oh, and I wanted to thank you all for doing this. Guess it still makes some people happy. And GOG Forum addicted :D
I don't really care as such it was just as I went through the codes for the fun of it 1 hour later the same name came up again and again and this person who had ribbed everything he didn't already have (Prob a bot) just did so without a thank you that just sent my blood boiling. It is the attitude and personality that vexes me the fact that this happened in a Ninja thread where everything goes is beside the point.
Post edited April 02, 2013 by SirEyeball
SirEyeball: I don't really care as such it was just as I went through the codes for the fun of it 1 hour later the same name came up again and again and this person who had ribbed everything he didn't already have (Prob a bot) just did so without a thank you that just sent my blood boiling. It is the attitude and personality that vexes me the fact that this happened in a Ninja thread where everything goes is beside the point.
Yeah, it's understandable why you're mad, but I didn't mean only you. I just saw the discussions in here, although I haven't really followed it =)
SirEyeball: I don't really care as such it was just as I went through the codes for the fun of it 1 hour later the same name came up again and again and this person who had ribbed everything he didn't already have (Prob a bot) just did so without a thank you that just sent my blood boiling. It is the attitude and personality that vexes me the fact that this happened in a Ninja thread where everything goes is beside the point.
Reever: Yeah, it's understandable why you're mad, but I didn't mean only you. I just saw the discussions in here, although I haven't really followed it =)
I really just needed to went and what better place to do it than this forum where the majority are generous helpful and friendly people. Sorry for the inconvenience;)
Reever:
SirEyeball: I really just needed to went and what better place to do it than this forum where the majority are generous helpful and friendly people. Sorry for the inconvenience;)
We all need to vent sometimes. :) It truly does suck that some people take advantage of the generosity of this community. What's nice is that it really does seem to be the exception to the rule around here. Overall, the folks here are pretty incredible.
do anyone know why there is an influx of killing floor bundles on Steamgifts.com?
same for red orchestra?
Post edited April 02, 2013 by SirEyeball
SirEyeball: do anyone know why there is an influx of killing floor bundles on Steamgifts.com?
https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly
SirEyeball: do anyone know why there is an influx of killing floor bundles on Steamgifts.com?
robb5: https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly
thx just keeping an eye out if there are more free games coming up ;)
SirEyeball: thx just keeping an eye out if there are more free games coming up ;)
:)