It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hell I will take it, I will hang on to it..gonna take a bit to finish what I have
probably more than I can wrap my brain around
Post edited March 30, 2013 by buckstone
makr3la: Fantastic game! I loved the second act - bring me good memories. Still have a big box on the shelf :-) TW2 won't run on my PC...
Trid: And I got some bug and I could not finish Act 3 (or 2) in early version, and that's why I never finished it ;)
Yes, that's why CDP released Enhanced Edition and tons of patches :-) Early version was loading f** FOREVER!
Trid: And I got some bug and I could not finish Act 3 (or 2) in early version, and that's why I never finished it ;)
makr3la: Yes, that's why CDP released Enhanced Edition and tons of patches :-) Early version was loading f** FOREVER!
And the EE version was taking forever to upgrade, 2-3h I think on my PC back then :)
high rated
Dead Horde
GameRager: The happy feet game, of course. ;)
makr3la: Never heard of it :-P
You sure? ;P

Ian: Dead Horde
me?
Post edited March 30, 2013 by GameRager
No Thanks but thanks for your generosity
makr3la: Yes, that's why CDP released Enhanced Edition and tons of patches :-) Early version was loading f** FOREVER!
The Witcher still lags on my system, though....even WITH the patches(I have a Phenom 2 Quad, 1GB-DDR5 PCI-e vid card, 6 GB DDR2 ram, Win7-64 Bit.). I get good speeds in small/indoor areas but lag in huge outdoor spaces and during cutscenes.
NR +1

If it's anything like Zombie Shooter, it could be loads of fun :-)
Spinorial: NR +1

If it's anything like Zombie Shooter, it could be loads of fun :-)
Dead Nation is another good zombie shooter(Afaik it's PS3 only.)....fun times.
Post edited March 30, 2013 by GameRager
Trid: And the EE version was taking forever to upgrade, 2-3h I think on my PC back then :)
I didn't knew, because I finished the game before EE was released, but I believe you :-)

GameRager: The Witcher still lags on my system, though....even WITH the patches(I have a Phenom 2 Quad, 1GB-DDR5 PCI-e vid card, 6 GB DDR2 ram, Win7-64 Bit.). I get good speeds in small/indoor areas but lag in huge outdoor spaces and during cutscenes.
That's why I still can't believe it's on NWN engine!
tobe's horizontal adventure - the Irish version!!
Ian: tobe's horizontal adventure - the Irish version!!
Irish version?

ah horizontal
>_<
Post edited March 30, 2013 by ErekoseDM
ʘ_ʘ
No ta!
Never heard of it
how is it irish?
oh and decent answers please!
Post edited March 30, 2013 by chezybezy