It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

chezybezy: hmm would people prefer it if i stopped and shut the hell up?
serious question btw.
GameRager: If you keep acting you skttish i'mma start calling you skitty. :p ;)
chuckles
as long as its not skitter then all is good, mind you the friendly rebal leader one was kinda awesome
Post edited March 27, 2013 by chezybezy
high rated
Anyone who wants a Desura copy of "Dedale Deluxe", PM me....
NR, but thankyou and +rep for your generosity.
Dedale Deluxe has been taken.

chezybezy: NR, but thankyou and +rep for your generosity.
Thanks.
high rated
mharris: snip
I think you're right and some very good words, but I disagree on the first bit as I think it has already sorted out and just seemed like a bit of questioning over opposed views, with a bit of cheeky fun afterwards. Hey, if that's the gog forum's negativity, then it's a nicely chilled place :)

-----

Slightly off-topic rambling, but I'd meant to say before that when I stumbled on this area of the forums, one thing that impressed me was how many giveaway, contest type threads there are - and all of those in the best sense of members simply doing something nice, rather than of anyone taking or begging or fame-seeking or whatever else could easily have made any of those threads a very big turn-off indeed. They're just a bit of fun amongst the other topics but at the same time they quickly show a good spirit to the place and make it feel friendly. It's somewhere that feels nice to hang around :) (even at 3am here, damn my bad sleep patterns!).

(blimey, that sounds cheesy! :)

Anyway, it doesn't really matter how people post stuff, it's just nice that it happens and nice to do - I can't very often, but I've a spare code tonight. I like a little instaNinja action, so here's a code for 'Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare' if anyone wants it:

(EDIT: claimed)

Ninja away! :)
Post edited March 27, 2013 by Timelord1963
mharris: snip
Timelord1963: I think you're right and some very good words, but I disagree on the first bit as I think it has already sorted out and just seemed like a bit of questioning over opposed views, with a bit of cheeky fun afterwards. Hey, if that's the gog forum's negativity, then it's a nicely chilled place :)

-----

Slightly off-topic rambling, but I'd meant to say before that when I stumbled on this area of the forums, one thing that impressed me was how many giveaway, contest type threads there are - and all of those in the best sense of members simply doing something nice, rather than of anyone taking or begging or fame-seeking or whatever else could easily have made any of those threads a very big turn-off indeed. They're just a bit of fun amongst the other topics but at the same time they quickly show a good spirit to the place and make it feel friendly. It's somewhere that feels nice to hang around :) (even at 3am here, damn my bad sleep patterns!).

(blimey, that sounds cheesy! :)

Anyway, it doesn't really matter how people post stuff, it's just nice that it happens and nice to do - I can't very often, but I've a spare code tonight. I like a little instaNinja action, so here's a code for 'Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare' if anyone wants it:

55WQ-*ECK-KLV*-KD49

* = 8

Ninja away! :)
Hey, I snagged yer copy of Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare. This will be my first in the series, so I hope it will live up to its title as "Grandaddy of Survival Horror" :) Thanks for your generosity!
Timelord1963: Ninja away! :)
NR!

+1 Timelord and welcome to the Ninja thread!

JohnWalrus:
Definately a very playable game!
But...

*SPOILER*

the latter part lacks a little heart at times.

Otherwise fucking solid!
Post edited March 27, 2013 by Sachys
JohnWalrus: Hey, I snagged yer copy of Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare. This will be my first in the series, so I hope it will live up to its title as "Grandaddy of Survival Horror" :) Thanks for your generosity!
You're very welcome! :)

Timelord1963: Ninja away! :)
Sachys: NR!

+1 Timelord and welcome to the Ninja thread!
Why thank you, my fellow UK insomniac :) (though I'm gonna scoot off for now, need some sleep :)
Thanks for the input, Sachys! I can't wait to dig into it, but I should probably wait 'til tomorrow, because if playing Amnesia at 3 A.M. has taught me anything, it's that being scared AND tired sucks XD
JohnWalrus:
It's maybe worth the wait (though a good few years since I last played!).

Timelord1963:
No worries!
Don't get snowed in with the sheep though! O_o
Post edited March 27, 2013 by Sachys
JohnWalrus: Thanks for the input, Sachys! I can't wait to dig into it, but I should probably wait 'til tomorrow, because if playing Amnesia at 3 A.M. has taught me anything, it's that being scared AND tired sucks XD
It also teaches you that stepping in water isn't always a good idea....and also that one should carry a good supply of oil/tinder with them at all times. ;)
high rated
I have a code for Duke Nukem 3D. If anyone wants it, please PM me. I'll get back to you in the morning.
high rated
XLICA-59KYF-3WA57

Magic: The Gathering - 2013 Deck Pack 1

Don't know if it was used.
grynn: XLICA-59KYF-3WA57

NR, Thankyou for your generosity
grynn: XLICA-59KYF-3WA57

Already redeemed, not sure if ungrateful ninja or not. +1 though, and thank you.