It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
street racing syndicate (GG)
dracomage1996: I didn't really say much about the holders. But still though, how is the concept?
GameRager: Sounds good.....just don't put in that one SCP(the one that so far can't be killed despite numerous attempts) or else your group will be seriously overpowered.
The really powerful ones will be saved until the end. When the holders and seekers grab ahold of a certain videogame urban legend. Guess which one it is? We already have ben, and this one will also be treated like a god.
GameRager: Sounds good.....just don't put in that one SCP(the one that so far can't be killed despite numerous attempts) or else your group will be seriously overpowered.
dracomage1996: The really powerful ones will be saved until the end. When the holders and seekers grab ahold of a certain videogame urban legend. Guess which one it is? We already have ben, and this one will also be treated like a god.
As long as it isn't OC it should be good(I loathe self inserts.:P).
Ian: street racing syndicate (GG)
NO! :D +1
Go away, man...can't you see we're having offtopic fun in here? I mean, who needs game codes anymore? 0.o

(I'm just pullin' yer chain, pal...so how's your day been so far?)
NR +1

I might ninja something later in the night though, I haven't in a while.
DarkoD13: NO! :D +1
It must be a new strategy to discourage leechers....have regulars offer crap games so that no one bothers to come in here anymore. ;)
Morning!

...and no cheers!
GameRager: Go away, man...can't you see we're having offtopic fun in here? I mean, who needs game codes anymore? 0.o

errm interesting, yours ?
dracomage1996: The really powerful ones will be saved until the end. When the holders and seekers grab ahold of a certain videogame urban legend. Guess which one it is? We already have ben, and this one will also be treated like a god.
GameRager: As long as it isn't OC it should be good(I loathe self inserts.:P).
Its a creepypasta based on a certain popular selling indie game, made by a man with an awesome beard.
Is that your way of saying hi now ;-)

Not in, but evening to you!
Spinorial: Is that your way of saying hi now ;-)

Not in, but evening to you!
lol the general opinion seems to say it's crap lol

evening everyone :)
GameRager: Go away, man...can't you see we're having offtopic fun in here? I mean, who needs game codes anymore? 0.o

Ian: errm interesting, yours ?
Somewhat good.....had to break up another fight(verbal) between my dad/bro when I visited them but otherwise all is good.
Spinorial:
I can't even say what i was gonna, but it's on the forum and dirty!!!

Ian... do you wish to repeat yourself?
Ian: errm interesting, yours ?
GameRager: Somewhat good.....had to break up another fight(verbal) between my dad/bro when I visited them but otherwise all is good.
:( hope things get sorted