It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior: PSA: Those who plan to play Two Worlds 2 on Steam and experiencing crashes on startup, download the latest PhysX drivers from nVIDIA's website. The ones bundled with Steam are faulty. Happened to my old Vista laptop.
ArenaBlacksmith: whats a psa? i havent figure d out this forum yet, i just got on here not long ago and i cant type cuz im a bit trashed and i d k where to statrt
Public Service Announcement (thanks Doc!.. ;p)
Post edited March 26, 2013 by Stooner
ArenaBlacksmith: whats a psa? i havent figure d out this forum yet, i just got on here not long ago and i cant type cuz im a bit trashed and i d k where to statrt
Stooner: Public Service Announcement (thanks Doc!.. ;p)
thank you stoner!

You are a stoner arent you...
ArenaBlacksmith:
naaah, just a little.. absent minded..
ArenaBlacksmith:
Stooner: naaah, just a little.. absent minded..
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure ya areeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ArenaBlacksmith:
Stooner: naaah, just a little.. absent minded..
WINK WINK WINK HAHAHA
Post edited March 26, 2013 by ArenaBlacksmith
ArenaBlacksmith:
nope, but you're a drunkaholic... ;p (wink wink)

and also looks like a necromancer! ;p
ArenaBlacksmith:
Stooner: nope, but you're a drunkaholic... ;p (wink wink)

and also looks like a necromancer! ;p
what the heck you mean meanguy?
Stooner: and also looks like a necromancer! ;p
ArenaBlacksmith: what the heck you mean meanguy?
right there:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/temple_of_elemental_evil/post19

;p
ArenaBlacksmith: what the heck you mean meanguy?
Stooner: right there:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/temple_of_elemental_evil/post19

;p
Well drnk man is drunk nor des he care because drnk man is drunk.. i am a beast!!!!! I feel a wee sick too... oh oh... uh mmmmmmmm i feeel ssick... aint goof dolks

good folks erhm herm cough

you know wha ttttt they say, if you feel sick, tke a nother shot!!!!! 8D

this aint gonna wnd well is it?//?

end welllllm, i cant type damn i]im drunk like ... hard core mad messed up, not good, brb more shots, we hotta continue this conbersaton

conversation

how do i chanr my picture/
Post edited March 26, 2013 by ArenaBlacksmith
oh man come on, i took a shot and i dont hear a reply yet.................. this a slow forum? okay hooner or stoner or we i am gonna talk with you later guys and i feel wooo... ill ttyl gaiz
ArenaBlacksmith: how do i chanr my picture/
:D lol
I'm not sure if you'll be able to do that right now... but:
go to My Account, then Settings and click in your avatar...

A good cup of strong coffee with no sugar do wonderful things... just saying... ;p
ArenaBlacksmith: oh man come on, i took a shot and i dont hear a reply yet.................. this a slow forum? okay hooner or stoner or we i am gonna talk with you later guys and i feel wooo... ill ttyl gaiz
Go to sleep....
ArenaBlacksmith: how do i chanr my picture/
Stooner: :D lol
I'm not sure if you'll be able to do that right now... but:
go to My Account, then Settings and click in your avatar...

A good cup of strong coffee with no sugar do wonderful things... just saying... ;p
ArenaBlacksmith: oh man come on, i took a shot and i dont hear a reply yet.................. this a slow forum? okay hooner or stoner or we i am gonna talk with you later guys and i feel wooo... ill ttyl gaiz
Stooner: Go to sleep....
coffee is good, i need sme but im out so truck it, idk ifu can cusss on here so im going to refrain from it but i will try to chan my picutre, thanks hooner vuuddy! buddy!
thanks guy i just cant te;; what it is but its the blacksmith from the arena game the merchant guy, heh. i will get off now, i wil talk late r maybe if i can find my way back if i remeber
P1na: It doesn't do anything, per se.
GameRager: The rep points...they do nothing!
The horror!
high rated
First person to reply to this post gets rest of the code for Geneforge saga on steam (must have at least 15 rep and be registered before Jan 2013)
Attachments:
The ninjas are sleeping . +1 , NR .