It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

xxxIndyxxx: okay this was probably too hard ;) First to post a pic of Lara Croft in an other game than the TR series gets the code, build engine games don't count and neither do mods ;)
GameRager: Was gonna post sw lara secret then saw your last bit...grrr....
You can still post it but i wouldn't count unless it's really awesome it might bend the rules (but i will be the sole judge of that ;) )
xxxIndyxxx: You can still post it but i wouldn't count unless it's really awesome it might bend the rules (but i will be the sole judge of that ;) )
She's raided her last tomb...har har
Attachments:
xxxIndyxxx: You can still post it but i wouldn't count unless it's really awesome it might bend the rules (but i will be the sole judge of that ;) )
GameRager: She's raided her last tomb...har har
Yeah this one was one of the reason why i excluded build engine games ;) so unfortunately it doesn't count.
Attachments:
lc_cameo.jpg (84 Kb)
xxxIndyxxx: snip
Btw, since you are no longer looking for easter eggs, take a look here for a nice list of Easter Egg articles on cracked. Including a few I bet you don't know about.
Thespian*: I think dup keys are a common issue on Desura, you may want to check with support to see if it's the case.
Tarun: Its a Steam Key...
Oops. :)

Tarun: Somebody must have forgot to say that they redeemed it... Hope they enjoy the game :)
It's a bad habit that is spreading lately... :(
ErekoseDM:
Same reason as posted above, so again this doesn't count.
Tarun: Its a Steam Key...
Thespian*: Oops. :)

Tarun: Somebody must have forgot to say that they redeemed it... Hope they enjoy the game :)
Thespian*: It's a bad habit that is spreading lately... :(
Its a bad habit and it should stop just post a simple thx its not going to kill ya and it might warm the giver heart a bit
once again too hard i guess. So this time a very easy one: a sexy pic of lara croft with a different video game character. I will check in 10 minutes, first one gets it, unless it features Duke Nukem. If Duke is the only one then that one gets it ;)
Thespian*: It's a bad habit that is spreading lately... :(
SirEyeball: Its a bad habit and it should stop just post a simple thx its not going to kill ya and it might warm the giver heart a bit
When the keys are non-GOG ones, could be just visitors, and not forum members.

Still, it would cost nothing to them open an account to thank the giver... :(
Post edited March 21, 2013 by Thespian*
xxxIndyxxx: once again too hard i guess. So this time a very easy one: a sexy pic of lara croft with a different video game character. I will check in 10 minutes, first one gets it, unless it features Duke Nukem. If Duke is the only one then that one gets it ;)
Attachments:
duke.jpg (8 Kb)
SirEyeball: Its a bad habit and it should stop just post a simple thx its not going to kill ya and it might warm the giver heart a bit
Thespian*: When the keys are non-GOG ones, could be just visitors, and not forum members.

that is even worse its like crashing a party and taking a dump in the pool and not have the decency to clean up after yourself or even feel embarrassed
Thespian*: When the keys are non-GOG ones, could be just visitors, and not forum members.

SirEyeball: that is even worse its like crashing a party and taking a dump in the pool and not have the decency to clean up after yourself or even feel embarrassed
Or as quietly taking to your home the cold beer that one of the participants have bought so others in the party can enjoy it. :(
Post edited March 21, 2013 by Thespian*
xxxIndyxxx: once again too hard i guess. So this time a very easy one: a sexy pic of lara croft with a different video game character. I will check in 10 minutes, first one gets it, unless it features Duke Nukem. If Duke is the only one then that one gets it ;)
ErekoseDM:
It's yours. Check PM.
Thespian*: Or as quietly taking to your home the cold beer that one of the participants have bought so others in the party can enjoy it. :(
Cheapskate!
You have ONE beer between how many people?!

No wonder Vulcans are no fun!