It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Does anyone have a bullet list of what is different between Arma 3 Alpha and Arma 3 Alpha Lite?
niniendowarrior: Does anyone have a bullet list of what is different between Arma 3 Alpha and Arma 3 Alpha Lite?
The Lite version is essentially a demo that has a lot of the features, including multiplayer, cut out.
niniendowarrior: Does anyone have a bullet list of what is different between Arma 3 Alpha and Arma 3 Alpha Lite?
Arma 3 Alpha gives you access to the alpha beta and full game while Arma 3 Lite only gives you access to the Alpha and maybe Beta but not the actual full game, also I think lite only lets you play single player only but I could be wrong
Thanks! I read on the site that it will be withdrawn at June. Does it mean the game disappears from my Steam library? Or does it mean that they won't be giving out anymore copies of it?
niniendowarrior: Thanks! I read on the site that it will be withdrawn at June. Does it mean the game disappears from my Steam library? Or does it mean that they won't be giving out anymore copies of it?
If you have Lite then it means you won't be able to play it after that point but if you own the normal version it should stay in your account
niniendowarrior: Thanks! I read on the site that it will be withdrawn at June. Does it mean the game disappears from my Steam library? Or does it mean that they won't be giving out anymore copies of it?
Ki11s0n3: If you have Lite then it means you won't be able to play it after that point but if you own the normal version it should stay in your account
Oh okay. I guess I should get downloading then! LOL. Thanks!
Ki11s0n3: If you have Lite then it means you won't be able to play it after that point but if you own the normal version it should stay in your account
niniendowarrior: Oh okay. I guess I should get downloading then! LOL. Thanks!
Lol np
high rated
Could you guys check if this code works so I can cross it off my list... Posted it a few days back in this thread but no one said that it was claimed.. so

Adventures of Shuggy

M9QJN _ MF5AG ~ 9R0C2
Tarun: Could you guys check if this code works so I can cross it off my list... Posted it a few days back in this thread but no one said that it was claimed.. so

Adventures of Shuggy

M9QJN _ MF5AG ~ 9R0C2
It says duplicate code, so someone claimed it.
Tarun: Could you guys check if this code works so I can cross it off my list... Posted it a few days back in this thread but no one said that it was claimed.. so

Adventures of Shuggy

M9QJN _ MF5AG ~ 9R0C2
Smannesman: It says duplicate code, so someone claimed it.
Thanks for checking.. :)
In that case i will pm a code for Miner Wars arena for steam given by Ian to the first person who post a pic of an awesome easter egg (game related). To make this more difficult: I can not know it yet ;)
xxxIndyxxx: In that case i will pm a code for Miner Wars arena for steam given by Ian to the first person who post a pic of an awesome easter egg (game related). To make this more difficult: I can not know it yet ;)
http://media.ign.com/games/image/article/971/971383/gamings-top-10-easter-eggs-20090408081825894.jpg
Do you know it? :D
xxxIndyxxx: In that case i will pm a code for Miner Wars arena for steam given by Ian to the first person who post a pic of an awesome easter egg (game related). To make this more difficult: I can not know it yet ;)
robb5: http://media.ign.com/games/image/article/971/971383/gamings-top-10-easter-eggs-20090408081825894.jpg
Do you know it? :D
Even played it ;)
In that case:
http://media.ign.com/games/image/article/971/971383/gamings-top-10-easter-eggs-20090408081838519.jpg
BTW:You liked it? (Diablo)
xxxIndyxxx: To make this more difficult: I can not know it yet ;)
In "Jagged Alliance: Back in Action", there's an area called "Bear Pit". We were not amused...

Not in btw.