It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Momo1991: liver and other offal additives?
Sachys: ...they're IN any kind of sausage recipe!

Momo1991:
Sachys: still dont get it!
offal ~ awful

I get that I don't get it! I gave up trying and now I'm just rhyming a poem about wartime sausage...
Elvin37: Anyone picking up monster hunter 3 ultimate tomorrow?
Seanobi: I would! But I don't have a Wii U or a 3DS... What's even more messed up is that Japan has had this game for almost a year and a half now... :"(

Big Monster Hunter fan here :)
Glad to see another fan! since it seems most of the monster hunter community dissolved after the demo came out as it was those people that were claiming to be the best then trying the demo and saying its too hard and so on, I laugh at them! so now they hate the game
DarkoD13: Well, I did find an article about a Nazi retaliative plan involving poisoned sausages. The things you learn on the internet...
Sachys: unlrrelated though still interesting and relevant!
You're not going to leave us wondering, are you? I can't think of anything other than the obvious horse/cat/dog ingredients for a wartime sausage.

But given your comments, I'm guessing we're talking about a deep-fried sausage? Something like a corn dog, maybe?
Sachys: unlrrelated though still interesting and relevant!
DarkoD13: You're not going to leave us wondering, are you? I can't think of anything other than the obvious horse/cat/dog ingredients for a wartime sausage.

But given your comments, I'm guessing we're talking about a deep-fried sausage? Something like a corn dog, maybe?
Closer - but I'm sure Greece had it too!
Sachys:
DarkoD13: Something like a corn dog, maybe?
Corn-rat.
DarkoD13: You're not going to leave us wondering, are you? I can't think of anything other than the obvious horse/cat/dog ingredients for a wartime sausage.

Sachys: Closer - but I'm sure Greece had it too!
Did they serve them in the movie? ;-P
Wow!

Hope the morning produces better results from the former Soviet States, Asia and Greater Europe!
Sachys: Wow!

Hope the morning produces better results from the former Soviet States, Asia and Greater Europe!
<weg> Good luck with that!
now give me a Dog Day Giveaway guess...
Post edited March 18, 2013 by Momo1991
I honestly can't think of a sausage-like food from the occupation. The most well-known food of that time was a pie/bread made with corn meal called bobota.
I found this, though:
http://timetravelkitchen.blogspot.gr/2012/07/wwii-pigs-in-clover-and-honey-oatmeal.html
http://www.desura.com/games/virtus-per-verba-first-person-shouter <== something free atm
The trailer is awesome :-D
Awesome, thanks. I just made a Desura account yesterday so this is great haha :).
high rated
StarDrone
Desura Key:
NRI7P-152SD-93AH?-50TZF-VFWZO

Chrome
Steam Key:
ZJKR8-?CKWG-IAXW4

? = kolme
kalmis666: Chrome
Steam Key:
ZJKR8-?CKWG-IAXW4

? = kolme