It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
drxenija: Sachys... are you available? :)
Ooooo... So you've got something going on for Sachys eh? :P
Ian: Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2
Spinorial: Gah, why do I insist on writing longwinded stuff. Makes me miss half the stuff in here :(
Join the club: My "curses" are: Getting too addicted to the rest of the net and/or reading & responding to longwinded GOG threads has caused me to miss many a dropped code.....well that and the NEED FOR SLEEP. -____-
If a person exists who still doesn't have, but want's DOTA2, let me know. I have a few copies I can get rid off.
begedinnikola: If a person exists who still doesn't have, but want's DOTA2, let me know. I have a few copies I can get rid off.
If I can regift it I would love one thx
Sachys: I DID play a couple of hours this afternoon though - before a friend suggested I should make a point and click adventure game. Been dabbling with that since.
I did this long ago, actually(I used AGS 2.72[I believe that was the version number] even when newer versions came out, as I found it easier for the "layman" to get into than more recent "programming/scripting heavy" versions.).....I made one of the Reality-on-the-norm games(or was it two of them? I forget, as i've since lost the original resource files/etc).

chezybezy: You actually *make* cookies???!!!!
It is harder than simply buying a roll of dough and baking it but it's often quite rewarding.....I sometimes make my own peanut butter choc. chip cookies(With the little criss cross patterns on the tops), and they taste delicious(My secret is cutting the sugar: Instead of all regular sugar I often use half brown sugar and half regular sugar. I also sometimes try using dark choc. chips/white choc. chips/etc). :D

Sachys: still cooling!
Bah, that's the BEST TIME to eat them(when they're not too hot but still a bit warm)......mothers warnings of eating hot cookies(and the resultant tummy aches) be damned. *shakes fist*

(I also love eating "raw" cake batter and cookie dough on occasion...heck i've eaten way worse and i'm still here...*lloks around then knocks wood to be safe*)
Post edited March 18, 2013 by GameRager
GameRager: I did this long ago, actually(I used AGS 2.72[I believe that was the version number] even when newer versions came out, as I found it easier for the "layman" to get into than more recent "programming/scripting heavy" versions.).....I made one of the Reality-on-the-norm games(or was it two of them? I forget, as i've since lost the original resource files/etc).
Which one? :D
http://realityonthenorm.info/games.php
Sachys: thats where the saves for DXHR go, so probably a good bet!
niniendowarrior: I was wondering if those are Steam cloud saves though...
I hate the bloody steam cloud. I played on another PC long ago & saved via normal save/the cloud. I recently re-installed some steam games on my current PC(while hoping the cloud game saves would transfer over) while hoping the cloud saves would appear on my new installs, but no: I had to restart several games over. *sigh*

GameRager: I did this long ago, actually(I used AGS 2.72[I believe that was the version number] even when newer versions came out, as I found it easier for the "layman" to get into than more recent "programming/scripting heavy" versions.).....I made one of the Reality-on-the-norm games(or was it two of them? I forget, as i've since lost the original resource files/etc).
triock: Which one? :D
http://realityonthenorm.info/games.php
R.O.N. 13:13 series, actually.

(I was gonna make a third game and complete the series but after hardware failures/data loss/irl stuff coming up/etc I never got around to it. :( I was having fun experimenting with semi-animated backgrounds and scene elements[Noticeable in part 2 of the series], though.)
GameRager: R.O.N. 13:13 series, actually.

(I was gonna make a third game and complete the series but after hardware failures/data loss/irl stuff coming up/etc I never got around to it. :( I was having fun experimenting with semi-animated backgrounds and scene elements[Noticeable in part 2 of the series], though.)
Great, downloaded both, will start playing right now. Thanks. :D
GameRager: R.O.N. 13:13 series, actually.

triock: Great, downloaded both, will start playing right now. Thanks. :D
Word of warning: The first one is sort of a "tech demo" and very short/semi-fugly looking. When I made the second I started to use hand drawn(sort of....I used ruler/fine tip pen/etc to draw background elements, then I scanned them into my PC & added more stuff afterwards.) art as backgrounds which I feel made the game look less fugly.

(I remember making and submitting the second part and hearing some complain that the "huge" download size[compared to other such games being under 1MB with longer play times] was a bad thing because of all the people who would[supposedly] have a tough time downloading such a big file[As a bit of reference when the game released broadband wasn't as mainstream yet it was still more widespread then when it first came out.]. Some suggested cutting the music I included[which made up a good chunk of the DL size] but I felt that doing so would've been against the vision I had going for it. I did reduce the DL size of the eventual release by around 50%, though, by converting the music to .ogg format[and learned how to do so in the process]. It was a fun learning experience at the time, imo.)
chezybezy: You actually *make* cookies???!!!!
GameRager: It is harder than simply buying a roll of dough and baking it but it's often quite rewarding.....I sometimes make my own peanut butter choc. chip cookies(With the little criss cross patterns on the tops), and they taste delicious(My secret is cutting the sugar: Instead of all regular sugar I often use half brown sugar and half regular sugar. I also sometimes try using dark choc. chips/white choc. chips/etc). :D
<snip>
(I also love eating "raw" cake batter and cookie dough on occasion...heck i've eaten way worse and i'm still here...*lloks around then knocks wood to be safe*)
I know it is (i tend to do on the odd occasion myself dont ya know :p) it was more i somehow didn't expect someone here making them lol. *ducks from ensuing items being thrown at me*.

and that just made me LOL! <---the looking and knocking not the eating raw stuff :P
chezybezy: I know it is (i tend to do on the odd occasion myself dont ya know :p) it was more i somehow didn't expect someone here making them lol. *ducks from ensuing items being thrown at me*.

and that just made me LOL! <---the looking and knocking not the eating raw stuff :P
I also have eaten raw bacon from time to time while cooking it for breakfast.....why it appeals to me(and why I don't mind to tempt getting food poisoning from doing such) i'll never know. 0.o

(And yeah, the looking and knocking was a dig at the facts that the apparent level of inspections[of meat/etc] in the US is a joke at best & i'm surprised my habits haven't landed me in the hospital as of yet.)
homemade cookies are the best... Especially with hazelnuts and chocolate!
GameRager:
It's a (digitally) hand painted thing I'd be doing. Did a couple of quick mood tests and stuff last night including this quick animation loop.
I'll be going for atmosphere and plot rather than ridiculous puzzles though I think (somehow the Lucasarts style just dont fit the kinda work I do).
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ltqjGt4Rc6E/UUa6IoeCH0I/AAAAAAAADMo/46grHhIep5k/s1600/snowblast.gif
Post edited March 18, 2013 by Sachys
high rated
NOX = WCHM

AC = 5TMV

HRO = LHFF

AN = AQY6
mrtophat101:
Nice! ;p