It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GameRager:
Sachys: * Demotes you to ninja poop cleanup operations
Dammit, you knew i'd feel the need to respond if you made a funny/witty reply. Damn you! Sotp messing with my freedums, man. :P

XD
Sachys: * Demotes you to ninja poop cleanup operations
GameRager: Dammit, you knew i'd feel the need to respond if you made a funny/witty reply. Damn you! Sotp messing with my freedums, man. :P

XD
*passes the broom and disinfectant
GameRager: Dammit, you knew i'd feel the need to respond if you made a funny/witty reply. Damn you! Sotp messing with my freedums, man. :P

XD
Sachys: *passes the broom and disinfectant
Don't make me stick some dynamite on my next TPS report. :P
GameRager:
* removes broom, gloves and protective clothing from you. makes "eat shit or die" motion with hand.
Post edited March 16, 2013 by Sachys
nimbot96: +1 good point, although I was thinking more on the lines that each person does have freedom but that it's all in the mind. Whatever you consider is freedom is what it exactly is as the definition for freedom can be applied in various contexts. Freedom is impossible in a whole because of the fact that we are all bound by the laws of physics and mankind limitations blah blah blah BUT if we think of the freedom we have walking around the streets or buying what we want, it starts to feel a bit more special. That's what I think anyway, as my definition for freedom lies in our endless possibilities in directing our lives. Our potential as human beings and the choice of how we live our lives.
GameRager: Even that "freedom" is dictated largely by what actions we take in life/what actions happen around us, and what morals are ingrained into our minds by our parents/friends/society. :p
The morals that are implanted by our parents do affect us, but whether we accept these morals or not is different. If we don't we will have different experiences from a person that does, which influences our next decision. The choice whether we accept the morals itself is freedom. The freedom of using the knowledge we have at hand to influence a choice that we have. Humans also tend to ignore some of the experiences they have had when making a choice. It's all in the way we perceive things. One man sees flinging poo as a crime while another thinks it looks fun.

(I'm a bit sleepy so it might not make sense...)
Post edited March 16, 2013 by nimbot96
GameRager: Even that "freedom" is dictated largely by what actions we take in life/what actions happen around us, and what morals are ingrained into our minds by our parents/friends/society. :p
nimbot96: The morals that are implanted by our parents do affect us, but whether we accept these morals or not is different. If we don't we will have different experiences from a person that does, which influences our next decision. The choice whether we accept the morals itself is freedom. The freedom of using the knowledge we have at hand to influence a choice that we have. Humans also tend to ignore some of the experiences they have had when making a choice. It's all in the way we perceive things. One man sees flinging poo as a crime while another thinks it looks fun.
If we don't accept our parents morals then we'll just accept those of others that heavily influence us, which will then(in turn) influence our every choice to some degree.

Many of our actions are dictated by our moral set, actions of those around us(which sometimes cause us to make certain choices in reaction....like stepping around someone we dislike when out in public or swerving to avoid an out on control car on the road), our own bodies(like when you get too tired to stay awake yet you might want to stay awake anyways), etc.....

-____-
GameRager:
Sachys: * removes broom, gloves and protective clothing from you. makes "eat shit or die" motion with hand.
What death is in question here?
Sachys: * removes broom, gloves and protective clothing from you. makes "eat shit or die" motion with hand.
drxenija: What death is in question here?
This is a good question.....my answer hinges on who's death is at stake, after all.
nimbot96: The morals that are implanted by our parents do affect us, but whether we accept these morals or not is different. If we don't we will have different experiences from a person that does, which influences our next decision. The choice whether we accept the morals itself is freedom. The freedom of using the knowledge we have at hand to influence a choice that we have. Humans also tend to ignore some of the experiences they have had when making a choice. It's all in the way we perceive things. One man sees flinging poo as a crime while another thinks it looks fun.
GameRager: If we don't accept our parents morals then we'll just accept those of others that heavily influence us, which will then(in turn) influence our every choice to some degree.

Many of our actions are dictated by our moral set, actions of those around us(which sometimes cause us to make certain choices in reaction....like stepping around someone we dislike when out in public or swerving to avoid an out on control car on the road), our own bodies(like when you get too tired to stay awake yet you might want to stay awake anyways), etc.....

-____-
Good point... I'm gonna ponder about this for a little while.. thanks for some interesting insights...
GameRager: If we don't accept our parents morals then we'll just accept those of others that heavily influence us, which will then(in turn) influence our every choice to some degree.

-____-
nimbot96: Good point... I'm gonna ponder about this for a little while.. thanks for some interesting insights...
I find that pondering things is often very rewarding....may you find such rewards as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2YrTxfbToM

nowshuddafookupbothayees!
Sachys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2YrTxfbToM

this is better :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O_l4ZP8dyQ (NSFW)
Sachys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2YrTxfbToM

te_lanus: this is better :D
Some fun trivia: This song was supposed to be sung at an awards show, but the show producers/hosters thought it was too offensive so Blame Canada was sung instead.
te_lanus: this is better :D
GameRager: Some fun trivia: This song was supposed to be sung at an awards show, but the show producers/hosters thought it was too offensive so Blame Canada was sung instead.
That's not nice... xD
high rated
Demigod
D32DH-WJG3G-JKW?J
?=5-2+2-3
Please write here after you redeemed it.