It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

chezybezy: damn.... hmm the cd keys yours if you can be arsed with a file transfer that big?
that doesnt make any sense to me
chezybezy: damn.... hmm the cd keys yours if you can be arsed with a file transfer that big?
naah... don't worry..
Stooner: damn it... stop throwing things at me/ me at things!
Sachys: Quote of the week?!
more like a week late quote...
Post edited March 16, 2013 by Stooner
Sachys: that doesnt make any sense to me
i have a cd key for the path from indieroyal i was offering to stooner to *try* make up for his key not working. but it would have required a manual download of 222mb from me to him for him to actually use the cd key. so its a bit pants!
I'm throwing this out there, I already have it. My friend didn't want it and gave to me, so here ya go...

STEAM

Broken Sword 2

65228-G2YAN-N4KRB
Stooner:
you and your time dilation paradoxis - we'll have to wrap more tinfoil around your head next time... maybe put the microwave nearer your junk too!
Stooner:
Sachys: you and your time dilation paradoxis - we'll have to wrap more tinfoil around your head next time... maybe put the microwave nearer your junk too!
I'm breaking an atom cuz of you
chezybezy:
that makes a little more sense now!
Seanobi: I'm throwing this out there, I already have it. My friend didn't want it and gave to me, so here ya go...

STEAM

Broken Sword 2

65228-G2YAN-N4KRB
Duplicate
Sachys: you and your time dilation paradoxis - we'll have to wrap more tinfoil around your head next time... maybe put the microwave nearer your junk too!
drxenija: I'm breaking an atom cuz of you
EUPHEMISM! O_o
drxenija:
exactly as it was when i tried just after it appeared.
Post edited March 16, 2013 by Sachys
drxenija: I'm breaking an atom cuz of you
Sachys: EUPHEMISM! O_o
drxenija:
Sachys: exactly as it was when i tried just after it appeared.
TREASON!!! or was it SPARTA?
drxenija:
It was the new pope!
Post edited March 16, 2013 by Sachys
high rated
Righty a few more coming up, one each though guys as i know these will redeem?
ninja away!

Puzzle Bots anyone?
Post edited March 16, 2013 by chezybezy
chezybezy: Righty a few more coming up, one each though guys as i know these will redeem?

Puzzle Bots anyone?
yes +1 Thanks!
Post edited March 16, 2013 by drxenija
high rated
Resonance?
chezybezy: Resonance?
Yes please!

Thanks!
Post edited March 16, 2013 by JouinUP