It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ErekoseDM: <snip>
which 2 titles worked out out of curiosity
<snip>
chezybezy: if i understood the PMs it turned out - The Path and COH:ToV
:S
^_^

thanks for the nfo
ErekoseDM: <snip>
which 2 titles worked out out of curiosity
<snip>
uh? you gave me The Path, and turned out to be duped...
GameRager: An aside: This thread has a fsckton of posts...I wonder if it's the highest posted thread on the forums atm? 0.o
It isn't, the Gaming Deals thread is almost twice the size, but I guess it's second.
Stooner: uh? you gave me The Path, and turned out to be duped...
i had two copies up for grabs stooner :P
one worked and one dint :(
Post edited March 16, 2013 by chezybezy
Stooner: uh? you gave me The Path, and turned out to be duped...
chezybezy: i had two copies up for grabs stooner :P
oh! Cool! ;p
chezybezy: i had two copies up for grabs stooner :P
Stooner: oh! Cool! ;p
yeah i am really sorry.

would a desura key make up for it? <-- edit im not sure which bundles give separate desura keys now off the top of my head!!!!
or a cd key *checks file size for d/l first* <-- hmm 221.46mb file from them a little larger then i would have wanted to transfer to you (from me) but ill do it if you'ld like?
chezybezy: yeah i am really sorry.

would a desura key make up for it?
or a cd key *checks file size for d/l first*
Don't worry.. ;p

what cd key?
SirEyeball: You mean there is a way to build fleets in EU 3 for tribal nations???? HOW I must know?
Spinorial: Never said that :P Research is really slow without neighbour bonus, so your best bet is to start campaigning in the general direction of other tribes, colonial powers. Once you have enough neighbours and contact with Europeans, research should pick up. But those are tricky to play in any case, just how the game is - it has to simulate them getting the short end of the stick, historically.
Ahh ok it is not the research lvl that has me stumped it is the lack of ships. I can have a better tech lvl than some of the European seafaring nations and still no ships. I know that they did not build them IRL but this is supposed to be a way for you to change history that is just to hard if you are denied most of the tools regardles of your choices. This is also why I have put EU 3 in hiatus alongside CK2 (CK2 until the pagan DLC).

would a desura key make up for it? <-- edit im not sure which bundles give separate desura keys now off the top of my head!!!!
Usually Indie Royales only gives one key...
Chezybezy, did you send the sr3 code? I didn't get it :(
drxenija: Chezybezy, did you send the sr3 code? I didn't get it :(
Din't work I think
ahh well the GF's gone to bed And as I gather it so am I ;) so see ya all and sleep tight
Post edited March 16, 2013 by SirEyeball
SirEyeball: Din't work
Hmm :(
the reason it took so long was i sent one at a time and waited for feedback and then i moved along the list once i knew one didnt / did work.

Stooner: Usually Indie Royales only gives one key...
damn.... hmm the cd keys yours if you can be arsed with a file transfer that big?
Stooner: damn it... stop throwing things at me/ me at things!
Quote of the week?!
oh wait i also think Vic 2 redeemed n all!