It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GameRager:
I might go and ask how to join the unmentionable group just to be a bollock then!

...well, when ive finished my booze! heheh

SirEyeball:
You owe me chicago!
GameRager:
nope, just blind drunk hillbillies!
Post edited March 16, 2013 by Sachys
GameRager: Mayhaps we should get some of the original KQ8 team to promote/start a KS for another similar game? XD
Elvin37: Was KQ8 that one where I had some random fire sword and was just torching all the enemies to the ground?
Maybe...I forget all the details of every level. Basically you play a guy wandering around the now cursed lands trying to collect mask pieces while fighting monsters/collecting items[health items/gold/rocks/etc]/finding weapons&armor/pissing off skeletons.
Elvin37: Was KQ8 that one where I had some random fire sword and was just torching all the enemies to the ground?
GameRager: Maybe...I forget all the details of every level. Basically you play a guy wandering around the now cursed lands trying to collect mask pieces while fighting monsters/collecting items[health items/gold/rocks/etc]/finding weapons&armor/pissing off skeletons.
Yup that's the one good game as far as I can remember
GameRager:
Sachys: I might go and ask how to join the unmentionable group just to be a bollock then!

...well, when ive finished my booze! heheh

SirEyeball:
Sachys: You owe me chicago!
GameRager:
Sachys: nope, just blind drunk hillbillies!
Well first I take Manhattan then I take Berlin... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTTC_fD598A as you can see Chicago is a long way of so you better be patient
SirEyeball:
Dammit Jim!
I'm a CHIMP - not a DOCTOR!
I have no patients!
SirEyeball:
Sachys: Dammit Jim!
I'm a CHIMP - not a DOCTOR!
I have no patients!
I know but you do make them
ok well thats them from *THAT* list.

hmm looks like only 2 worked, which REALLY sucks guys im sorry. ill give someone a talking to believe me!
let me find some others.

as i said. those that picked and that turned out wouldn't redeem- will be given first dibs on one of the next lot i mange to clob together that *WILL* be perfectly fine, that i promise.
after that evening ill get back to doing this properly ninja style!
chezybezy: ok well thats them from *THAT* list.

hmm looks like only 2 worked, which REALLY sucks guys im sorry. ill give someone a talking to believe me!
let me find some others.

as i said. those that picked and that turned out wouldn't redeem- will be given first dibs on one of the next lot i mange to clob together that *WILL* be perfectly fine, that i promise.
Check pm :)

let me find some others.

which 2 titles worked out out of curiosity

thanks for code sharing!
+1s
Post edited March 16, 2013 by ErekoseDM

let me find some others.

You poor man. nothing but heartache for such generosity. this is nothing to be sorry about we where forewarned and as I wrote to you in the PM it is really the thought that counts. how where you to know?
lol it looks like the same ninja got both that worked, your luck is strong this evening my ninja friend!
chezybezy: lol it looks like the same ninja got both that worked, your luck is strong this evening my ninja friend!
who and what games where they really curious now
An aside: This thread has a fsckton of posts...I wonder if it's the highest posted thread on the forums atm? 0.o
ErekoseDM: <snip>
which 2 titles worked out out of curiosity
<snip>
if i understood the PMs it turned out - The Path and COH:ToV
:S
SirEyeball: You mean there is a way to build fleets in EU 3 for tribal nations???? HOW I must know?
Never said that :P Research is really slow without neighbour bonus, so your best bet is to start campaigning in the general direction of other tribes, colonial powers. Once you have enough neighbours and contact with Europeans, research should pick up. But those are tricky to play in any case, just how the game is - it has to simulate them getting the short end of the stick, historically.