It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Miner wars Arena(steam) anyone?
your rep count means jack shit to me, only that you'll play it
LOL Wacking with phallic objects with a Huge Cat? YES! XD
Sachys: morning squire. hows the creative stuff going?
Ian: slowly :(

want to talk here, play a game and work on that - end up doing nowt - very frustrating (and good morning mate)
similar here - now two days late on a comission! sod it! unwinding must be done before completion of the creative fun!
buckstone: Miner wars Arena(steam) anyone?
Sure XD
Sachys: its gotten really bad lately - keeps crashing after updating on launch i find
I find it only does that when there's an update(or Steam wants to load yet another long arse list of advert popups).....this is why I usually keep Steam running 24/7.
ErekoseDM: but you lose the thrill of will the code work or get the dreaded duplicate code message during the extended steam pause.
Yes but I save the "enjoyment" of ripping my hair out as I wait for it to load each time. ;)
Thanks but no thanks :)
buckstone:
cheers but no thanks buckstone! +1!
( i wouldnt play it)
GameRager: ......imo it was unsuccessful because most KQ fans expected it to be another cartoony point&click...
Of course, that was most probably the main reason, just meant that it was buggy on release probably didn't help much. Anyways, I liked it too, so I think we're agreeing :)

Also, thank you chezybezy, some nice games you gave away there! +1
Spinorial: Oh well, no hard. I go for the old Europa engine games anyway :)
SirEyeball: I have vic 1 on DVD and it gather dust. I much prefer eu3 I would just wish there was a way to have all the civs getting fleets. It is rather frustrating being landlocked as the Incas or other tribals.
Yeah, those are tricky, especially getting the initial whiteman bonus for contact with Europeans. And Vicky isn't particularly elegant, in fact rather ugly, even for the old 2D engine, but once you're into the genre, those things matter little. Also, it does treat my favourite historical period of diplomacy :)
Thanks! I just looked at it, wanna play coop? +1
drxenija: SR3 :D
GameRager: Got the urge to swing phallic shaped objects around at all hours whilst buck naked, do ya? :P ;)
LMAO!

Right a few still to go, im gonna offer those that didn't work their choice of whats left untested via pm (only to try make up for it). if there not interested in it, it comes back to here, that sound ok with everyone?
GameRager:
Sachys: If people want it, I can easily start a thread for one - even work with a lot of writers and comedians so it could be accomplishable
I was being silly but I recommend you go read Kneethecap's story.....it is pretty good for how quickly he wrote each part out. Sadly, though, he gave up on it after awhile and never finished it. :\
GameRager: Yes but I save the "enjoyment" of ripping my hair out as I wait for it to load each time. ;)
make sure to balance the sides out so by the time you get steam locked after repeat attempts you have a kinda krusty the klown look happenin
Thread far too disjointed.
Zero coherence!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJLyAL2yMnk
GameRager: Got the urge to swing phallic shaped objects around at all hours whilst buck naked, do ya? :P ;)
chezybezy: LMAO!

Right a few still to go, im gonna offer those that didn't work their choice of whats left untested via pm (only to try make up for it). if there not interested in it, it comes back to here, that sound ok with everyone?
What ever your wish is anything works fine with me