It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Elvin37: Woo I have been saved!
Sachys: Doesnt stop the stooner
Then I imagine something like this happened

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLu32w8ij9Q
chezybezy: cough lets try : Company of Heros: Tails of Valor - again seeing as im not sure who actually wanted it
That's the second time you've spoken of these mythical vestigial appendages of valour ;)
damn it... stop throwing things at me/ me at things!
chezybezy: cough lets try : Company of Heros: Tails of Valor - again seeing as im not sure who actually wanted it
Huzzey5: You should just post em all and see who wants what :)
ok fine its prob best.
theres a few and a few in reserve.
drxenija: B
Sachys: You are crushed to death by an invisible poop shield reflector
I have an Electro Suit, non material, any object will go through me :)
drxenija: LOL Ninjaed! Where's my theme XD
Here's your theme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVyEw2Rh0wM
If nobody else steps up my GF screams in the background that she wants it. but only if noone else wants it I have pampered her too much already ;)
Someone else did while I was typing Ninjaed but in a good way
Post edited March 16, 2013 by SirEyeball
Sachys: You are crushed to death by an invisible poop shield reflector
drxenija: I have an Electro Suit, non material, any object will go through me :)
NOT in the book!
SirEyeball: If nobody else steps up my GF screams in the background that she wants it......
lucky, lucky, lucky.

the sun truly shines on sir eyes
^_^

edm is consumed with jealously
high rated
seeing as im being lazy, pick which you ACTUALLY want (remember i cant guarantee it'll work).
Would prefer if you choose one, and if it all falls flat on its arse ill come up with something to soften the blow!

HomeFront
The Path
Victoria II
Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine
Saints Row: The Third
Darksiders
Metro 2033 X 2

and the award for the most messed up giveaway attempt goes to me!
Post edited March 16, 2013 by chezybezy
chezybezy: seeing as im being lazy, pick which you ACTUALLY want (remember i cant guarantee it'll work).
Would prefer if you choose one, and if it all falls flat on its arse ill come up with something to soften the blow!

HomeFront
The Path
Victoria II
Darksiders
Metro 2033 X 2
Space Marine please! :) I know its a bit dumb but shooty shooty make things go boom fun

Also thanks a ton for the giveaways! Sorry my first post was a bit rude, but that's the ninja thread
Post edited March 16, 2013 by Huzzey5
chezybezy: seeing as im being lazy, pick which you ACTUALLY want (remember i cant guarantee it'll work).

HomeFront
The Path
Victoria II
Darksiders
Metro 2033 X 2
SR3 :D
homefront!
please and thank you
Post edited March 16, 2013 by Elvin37

HomeFront
The Path
Victoria II
Darksiders
Metro 2033 X 2
Homefront?

HomeFront
The Path
Victoria II
Darksiders
Metro 2033 X 2
Victoria II please!
Post edited March 16, 2013 by JouinUP