It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Elvin37:
Sachys: Steve Jackson and Ian Livingstone didn't write it - its not in the choose your won adventure book, YOU DIE!

* flings Stooner covered in poo at point blank range
roll a dice and see if you hit
Sachys: Steve Jackson and Ian Livingstone didn't write it - its not in the choose your won adventure book, YOU DIE!

* flings Stooner covered in poo at point blank range
drxenija: Invisible poop field reflector
Woo I have been saved!
Elvin37: Woo I have been saved!
reflecting stooner to my base, he's mine and mine only! XD
chezybezy: no sorry im not really sharp tonight i promise ill get through all 8 before i take my leave :P
Spinorial: You better have something in mind with this number nonsense, or your other ankle might get "sprained", too ;)
i broke a bone in the other one so what ya gonna do :P
Spinorial: You better have something in mind with this number nonsense, or your other ankle might get "sprained", too ;)
chezybezy: i broke a bone in the other one so what ya gonna do :P
He'll "Pay you a visit" XD
Sachys: the way back has been lost in an anomaly, do you:

A: head west leaving your bleeding companions behind (turn to page 403)

B: head east dragging their weight and gear with you on the broken cart you found at the crossroads (turn to page 234)

C: head north a short way in the hope of fresh water or help at the road ahead (turn to page 346)
ErekoseDM: B!
You find a Gypsy endcampment a few hundred yard up the track. Their cart is broken and they offer a trade - the wheels of your cart and safe passge from these lands along with your loot and weapons.

Do you:

A: Agree and trust them wholeheartedly

B: Agree, but keep a nightblade concealed in its sheath at your sternum

C: Crush them as enemies and bathe in the lamentation of the womenfolk
chezybezy: i broke a bone in the other one so what ya gonna do :P
sit very still I guess Rofl
Sachys: You find a Gypsy endcampment a few hundred yard up the track. Their cart is broken and they offer a trade - the wheels of your cart and safe passge from these lands along with your loot and weapons.

Do you:

B
Elvin37: Woo I have been saved!
Doesnt stop the stooner
Sachys: You find a Gypsy endcampment a few hundred yard up the track. Their cart is broken and they offer a trade - the wheels of your cart and safe passge from these lands along with your loot and weapons.

Do you:

definitely B!
cough lets try : Company of Heros: Tails of Valor - again seeing as im not sure who actually wanted it
chezybezy: cough lets try : Company of Heros: Tails of Valor - again seeing as im not sure who actually wanted it
sure! :)
chezybezy: cough lets try : Company of Heros: Tails of Valor - again seeing as im not sure who actually wanted it
You should just post em all and see who wants what :)
LOL Ninjaed! Where's my theme XD

Do you:

drxenija: B
You are crushed to death by an invisible poop shield reflector