It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

K_1269:
tried for resonance but silent ninjas grabbed it methinks! +1 anyways!
GameRager: +1

I am diggin' that KQ8 avatar, btw. (Great underrated game, imo)
drxenija: Kings quest?
Yup. KQ8 was vastly different from the first 7 games(It wasn't a straight 2d/3d point&click adventure game. It was more of a hack/slash, RPG, adventure hybrid), yet it was still fun to play. Imo most people didn't like it because it differed so much from the original games, and as such it wasn't given a fair shot by some people.

Sachys: Theres quite simply not enough poo flinging going on!

* flings poo repeatedly!
What's with all the poo lately? Is this the steam forums or something? 0.o

(Har har, I made a funny)
Post edited March 16, 2013 by GameRager
Also, I'm back in time again :P

Sachys: Theres quite simply not enough poo flinging going on!

* flings poo repeatedly!
No poo here. Will poodles suffice?

Also, evening y'all!

Also, +1 to K_whateverthehellnumberitis for awesome gifts!

Also, holy crap did the shit hit the fan or what!
K_1269: Btw: Yes, it's a Kings Quest 8 Avatar :D
I was/am sad that KQ8 wasn't more successful. Imagine what might've been had they made another one in the same vein/style. :(
drxenija: Hey, has anyone tried ace of spades? 20hrs left, looks like fun!
the game it is based on is still free and alive and kicking:

http://buildandshoot.com. <--- this is what it is SUPPOSED to be and one day hopefully will be.
Spinorial: No poo here. Will poodles suffice?
if theyve been dressed up or died pink by their cruel hearted owners then yes!
Spinorial: Also, I'm back in time again :P
Back in time, you say? ;)
GameRager: What's with all the poo lately? Is this the steam forums or something? 0.o
*lays a curler... aims carefully

;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXHwIrEpeSQ
Post edited March 16, 2013 by Sachys
Evening all seems clear enough to *ducks* ...Sachys stop aiming at my head!...where was i.... oh yeah... are we all sitting comfortably? then i shall begin...
nijuu: +1 Nabbed Gemini Rue :) thanks
K_1269: You're welcome! Have fun, it's a good game :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Got Disciples Sacred Lands Gold and Cultures on GG for the 1st reply each.

Btw: Yes, it's a Kings Quest 8 Avatar :D
I would love sacred please if noone else jumps in?
And cultures too if that is not too much to ask for?
I have the first cultures on Cd but not the second I have actually never tried that one or the 3rd or 4th either for that matter (I never knew they existed before I got on GOG) so would love to play that as well.
Post edited March 16, 2013 by SirEyeball
GameRager: I was/am sad that KQ8 wasn't more successful. Imagine what might've been had they made another one in the same vein/style. :(
Well, if I remember correctly one of the problems was that the original release was a little buggy, still a fun game through :)
K_1269: You're welcome! Have fun, it's a good game :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Got Disciples Sacred Lands Gold and Cultures on GG for the 1st reply each.

Btw: Yes, it's a Kings Quest 8 Avatar :D
SirEyeball: I would love sacred please if noone else jumps in?
I didn't even see anything being given away but you should get them you were quicker any ways! good eyes! ( pfff with that username and all )
For those that missed my question the other night, iv got a few keys knocking around but i honestly do not know which will work (mutters about moronic flat mate). if non ill come up with something to make it up to you all.
ok so disclaimer out of the way.

so to keep things interesting and instead of working down my list. pick a number between 1 and 8.

i only ask if you let me know if it worked and that you actually are (even slightly (youll understand when you see what i have) interested.
think thats all, my brain no workie tonight!
SirEyeball: I would love sacred please if noone else jumps in?
Elvin37: I didn't even see anything being given away but you should get them you were quicker any ways! good eyes! ( pfff with that username and all )
thx It was two right of my wishlist
chezybezy: For those that missed my question the other night, iv got a few keys knocking around but i honestly do not know which will work (mutters about moronic flat mate). if non ill come up with something to make it up to you all.
ok so disclaimer out of the way.

so to keep things interesting and instead of working down my list. pick a number between 1 and 8.

i only ask if you let me know if it worked and that you actually are (even slightly (youll understand when you see what i have) interested.
think thats all, my brain no workie tonight!

Sorry again for short post as my reply box takes a while to load so I try to do things quickly then edit in a new message
Post edited March 16, 2013 by Elvin37