It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GameRager: *snip*

Is this like one of them number square the magicians used to perform on tv from time to time? :)

Also +1 if it is what I think it is.
Far, far simpler than that! :)
thegrasspillow: How about we all vent out some Steam with some magick . . .

36 46 36 4A 42
46 48 42 4D 4A
41 48 50 37 37

. . . in Vietnam?

36 49 47 5A 4D
51 43 39 34 52
58 32 39 43 52

Cheers all.
Aniki: I got these.. Thank you!
Faast Ninja I still struggled to figure what to do niice work . + 1 rep to thegrasspillow for the giveaway.
thegrasspillow: Far, far simpler than that! :)
It looked like one, at any rate.....by the way kudos for the giveaway. :)
GameRager: snip
First of all, "abuse" is the right word. Check Latin.

I would coerce someone if they are forced to stay here or to leave. Nothing of this happens, just a growing negative number under their name. It's hard to accept, isn't it?

And yes, I read the Bible. A couple of times, actually. And I could, by throwing a rock in any direction, hit a priest - I'm Italian. I prefer my own rules.

"Do what we say(even if it's unreasonable) or gtfo."

As a general rule, if I am not in my home, yes. Specifically, a) there is nothing unreasonable in the GOG forum rules, which can be summed un in "Be polite and do not shit in the well", b) there is NO gfto, since no one of the users can kick someone out.

It is a self-referential system: If you do not behave according to GOGtiquette, you will have a negative GOGreputation. No consequence outside of this circle. Nothing. Ever.
Want to improve your GOGreputation? Follow GOGtiquette. Again, no effect outside of this circle. Nothing. Ever.

Still, I can not say "for me that guy was rude", why?
low rated
GoatBoy: I would coerce someone if they are forced to stay here or to leave. Nothing of this happens, just a growing negative number under their name. It's hard to accept, isn't it?
---------------
And yes, I read the Bible. A couple of times, actually. And I could, by throwing a rock in any direction, hit a priest - I'm Italian. I prefer my own rules.
-----------------
As a general rule, if I am not in my home, yes. Specifically, a) there is nothing unreasonable in the GOG forum rules, which can be summed up in "Be polite and do not shit in the well", b) there is NO gfto, since no one of the users can kick someone out.
---------------------
It is a self-referential system: If you do not behave according to GOGtiquette, you will have a negative GOGreputation. No consequence outside of this circle. Nothing. Ever.
---------------------
Want to improve your GOGreputation? Follow GOGtiquette. Again, no effect outside of this circle. Nothing. Ever.
--------------------

Still, I can not say "for me that guy was rude", why?
No, what's hard to accept is that some people here seem to think such treatment of people(mass downrating a person in retaliation or treating them like dirt) is fine if said people are disliked/new to a forum.
-------------------
If you prefer your own rules then why get upset when newcomers prefer their own rules as well?
------------------
Asking people to be polite is all fine and well, but coercing them to do so(or behave in a certain way) via mass downrating of a user's posts and/or treating them rudely isn't, imo. (I'm talking in general here.)

And no, people can't kick someone out, but they can poke such people enough in the hopes that the ones they dislike will do something stupid that gets them kicked out(or at the very least make those they dislike have a less than ideal experience here & encourage them to leave via rude treatment/treating them like an outcast or pariah).
-------------------
No consequence? Really? No consequence(usually) to one's game collection and account, maybe, but there is a consequence sometimes.
------------------
If one is encouraged to follow said "GOG etiquette" in a less than nice fashion and/or given no alternative(and is coerced into doing so through various measures taken by some less than nice GOGgers) how is that classy/right?
-----------------
I never said that or meant to imply that you couldn't say someone was rude......I just think those who do such things in a less than nice fashion(i.e. those who downrate a person's posts en masse and reply truly nastily[i.e. swearing, extremely nasty remarks, etc] to those they dislike) aren't being very "classy", and don't have any sympathy for such people when their poking of the proverbial "tiger" bites them back on the arse as a result.
Post edited March 16, 2013 by GameRager
Man is this crap still dribbling on?

It's like some dreadful live event on TV causing all other programming to be rescheduled or cancelled.

* flings poo
Sachys: Man is this crap still dribbling on?

It's like some dreadful live event on TV causing all other programming to be rescheduled or cancelled.

* flings poo
The exact same thing I'm asking myself

* flings poo
You're right, I'll close here.

Basically I agree with this.
GameRager: I just think those who do such things in a less than nice fashion aren't being very "classy"

* flings poo
It's actually theraputic, imo. It allows us to clear the air and get what's on our chest off it, so to speak. Yes, it gets boring and counter-productive after awhil(which is why i'm done with it for now), but it can serve a useful purpose. :)

*flings flings*

GoatBoy: Basically I agree with this.
GameRager: I just think those who do such things in a less than nice fashion aren't being very "classy"
GoatBoy:
Thanks, now go fling some poo like everyone else or i'm tleling teacher! :P

;)
GameRager:
heheh!]]more a fact ive been reading about it since the wee hours last night and if the trend continues it would soon become 24 hours of it, at which point i will release the lloigor from their eternal prison to feast upon your souls and breakfast cereals!
i figured id change the subject to help move things along in this thread & get back to the joys of it being an awesome thread that people like coming to for enjoyment & sharing, for the love of the community...

Have you ever????
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7RgN9ijwE4&list=PL30BFB50685A0252B
Death2Videodrome:
That's like me typing drunk last night.
Sachys: heheh! more a fact ive been reading about it since the wee hours last night and if the trend continues it would soon become 24 hours of it, at which point i will release the lloigor from their eternal prison to feast upon your souls and breakfast cereals!
Noooooooooooo!!!!

You can have the grape nuts and other cruddy "breakfast cereals", but if you touch the Golden Grahams/Lucky Charms/Cocoa Puffs/etc I will have to break my proverbial foot off in yer arse. :P
GameRager:
Not me - the many angled ones... not even sure if they have an arse...
Death2Videodrome: i figured id change the subject to help move things along in this thread & get back to the joys of it being an awesome thread that people like coming to for enjoyment & sharing, for the love of the community...

Have you ever????
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7RgN9ijwE4&list=PL30BFB50685A0252B
"you want him to do you so much you could do anything?"

Lol wut? 0.O
GameRager:
Sachys: Not me - the many angled ones... not even sure if they have an arse...
I will kick them where their arse would be if they had one, then. :P