It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dracomage1996: Ok, apparently you can give them after the humble bundle has been sold. So, in three days I will give it away. I'll keep it
I hadn't heard this, where did you get this information? (Just curious as I would feel much better about giving mine away if I knew it was sanctioned)
dracomage1996: Because i dont want virusses.
If you're getting viruses you're doing it wrong... very wrong.

You should buy games because you want to support the industry and reward those who spent time to bring you something you enjoyed.
Well guys time for some gaming and as I am an old guy I can only do one thing at a time so CYA take care and if Torment comes up just drop it in My pm thx LOL ;=)
SirEyeball: Well guys time for some gaming and as I am an old guy I can only do one thing at a time so CYA take care and if Torment comes up just drop it in My pm thx LOL ;=)
Sure thing, bye! If Teen Agent comes up, I'll be sure to pass it on ;)
GoJays2025: If you're getting viruses you're doing it wrong... very wrong.

You should buy games because you want to support the industry and reward those who spent time to bring you something you enjoyed.
I know, I was actually joking

Actually, I do it like this.

Nightsky (steam)

0KRID-20G07-NFL0#

#=4

If you get it, please let me know.
Post edited March 15, 2013 by dracomage1996
Paranoia might be a reason.
Still, I can't understand the giveaway. Just throw the game you bought on the internet and share the link, it would be easier.

Well, just do whatever you want, as long as you're good with yourself.
dracomage1996: Actually, I do it like this.

Nightsky (steam)
And in return, we give you +rep. See? It's eeeeezy :-)
NR, btw.
Post edited March 15, 2013 by Spinorial

Nightsky (steam)
Spinorial: And in return, we give you +rep. See? It's eeeeezy :-)
NR, btw.
Well, I need to give back to the community sometimes. Its only fair.
Hey guys

I've been meaning to do a giveaway and want to make it something extraordinary. I thought Borderlands 2 would be a good game to start on, but because of recent events I'm gonna pick another game.. The giveaway itself will happen in a few weeks time because I'll have to save up for it. I want to give the community a game it wants... so

Question: What game do you think I should giveaway? (Budget: Unlimited... well.. I prefer under $100 and preferably steam also)

EDIT: Why when I posted this comment it sent me two pages back?
Post edited March 15, 2013 by nimbot96
nimbot96: Hey guys

I've been meaning to do a giveaway and want to make it something extraordinary. I thought Borderlands 2 would be a good game to start on, but because of recent events I'm gonna pick another game.. The giveaway itself will happen in a few weeks time because I'll have to save up for it.

Question: What game do you think I should giveaway? (Budget: Unlimited... well.. I prefer under $100 and preferably steam also)
Well, whatever it is, I'm pretty sure i wont be able to get it. My computer= Crap
nimbot96: Hey guys

I've been meaning to do a giveaway and want to make it something extraordinary. I thought Borderlands 2 would be a good game to start on, but because of recent events I'm gonna pick another game.. The giveaway itself will happen in a few weeks time because I'll have to save up for it.

EDIT: Why when I posted this comment it sent me two pages back?
Bioshock Infinite or for me Ys I & II Chronicles + and Ys The Oath of Felghana ^_^
nimbot96: Question: What game do you think I should giveaway? (Budget: Unlimited... well.. I prefer under $100 and preferably steam also)
How many winners do you want, one or more?
What kind of game would you like to give away? Remember, a gift must be meaningful to the gifter!
For that matter, why prefer Steam? Just curious - do you want to get a bunch of gifts during a flash sale?

Nightsky (steam)
NR, btw.
Did anybody redeem it yet? Its awesome I was finnally able to do this.
Post edited March 15, 2013 by dracomage1996
NR but +1
NR, btw.
dracomage1996: Did anybody redeem it yet? Its awesome I was finnally able to do this.
Alright man, I got it... I am surprised actually... Very slow ninjas today I guess...

+1 :)

I really appreciate it! :D