It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Elvin37: I am usually extremely careful with my saves I save and double save if not certain and even make several backup saves haha
i remember buying the ar something max thingy ma bob to be able to back up my ps2 saves to the pc years ago now youve mentioned that.
mrcrispy83: One of my cousins saved over my Castlevania CotM normal mode files, that I had everything done except for getting the Black Dog card.
and serious ouch ><
Post edited March 13, 2013 by chezybezy
mrcrispy83: One of my cousins saved over my Castlevania CotM normal mode files, that I had everything done except for getting the Black Dog card.
Elvin37: Never let anyone play games like pokemon my friend lost over 200 hours on his ruby game due to his friend wanting to start a new game but he said he wouldn't save also that is pretty ouch circle of the moon was quite a grind for 100%
That doesn't really help.

I have 100% saves of Castlevania: CotM and Kirby: Canvas Curse and one day, I popped them back in and noticed the saves were gone.
high rated
sorry my internet is obviously tired !!!

Commandos COD
Elvin37: Never let anyone play games like pokemon my friend lost over 200 hours on his ruby game due to his friend wanting to start a new game but he said he wouldn't save also that is pretty ouch circle of the moon was quite a grind for 100%
niniendowarrior: That doesn't really help.

I have 100% saves of Castlevania: CotM and Kirby: Canvas Curse and one day, I popped them back in and noticed the saves were gone.
Yea its annoying happens all the time with chu chu rocket and some columns game that comes with it for the gba so I don't even bother with those anymore

ouch!

the only thing i can remember doing that with was my halo 2 legendary play through. admittedly on pc and it was my last segment but i was offline too so it wasn't recognised in my achievements or anywhere else to prove it :(.
my mythic play through of halo 3 however i was more pissed about having to restart, until i started again in coop with a buddy and then it was awesome!
Ian: sorry my internet is obviously tired !!!

Commandos COD
+1 Ian. I'm passing on that one though.

Commandos COD
+1 I don't own it, but I also want to wait for something I will prolly play

chezybezy: ouch!

the only thing i can remember doing that with was my halo 2 legendary play through. admittedly on pc and it was my last segment but i was offline too so it wasn't recognised in my achievements or anywhere else to prove it :(.
my mythic play through of halo 3 however i was more pissed about having to restart, until i started again in coop with a buddy and then it was awesome!
Yeah, it's hard but you can either b*tch and moan about it or just take it like a man... and cry. LOL.

Commandos COD
Cheers, but got it Ian!

WAKE UP NINJAS! YOU MISSED SOME GOOD POSTS WHILST ON ABOUT AJ AND LARA AND WORST GAME SAVE OVERWRITE EVER!
okies moving on then - tell me the second letter of the greek alphabet ?

Legacy of Kain: Defiance
Ian: okies moving on then - tell me the second letter of the greek alphabet ?

me
Sorry for the short message but you know how my net works haha
Post edited March 13, 2013 by Elvin37

If its on Steam I will take it

Not gonna say it!

Elvin37: me
u need answer the ?
Elvin37: me
Ian: u need answer the ?
BETA!