It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

chezybezy: but ...but it slightly remotely cross links to AJ!!!

sulks you cant ban talking about her!
niniendowarrior: Who in blue hell is AJ?
*picks up chin*

Angelina Jolie

my bad sorry.
chezybezy: *picks up chin*

Angelina Jolie

my bad sorry.
the movies weren't too bad I mean they weren't great but still decent

Angelina Jolie

my bad sorry.
Oh... ooooooh.... that actress. Meh, she's ok. LOL.

Angelina Jolie

my bad sorry.
Ki11s0n3: the movies weren't too bad I mean they weren't great but still decent
i agree they could have been better but its stupid how many times i actually watch them!
that (both actually) was a bluray transfer i wish they actually put effort into!

and to save anyone the pain, dont bother getting them / renting them to watch on bluray the dvds are actually better quality.
Post edited March 13, 2013 by chezybezy
And then it got quiet, the calm before the storm maybe?
Ki11s0n3: And then it got quiet, the calm before the storm maybe?
nawh i think its cos im here ya know

e:
ooo no or everyone is thinking about AJ...... o.O
Metro 2033, anyone?
niniendowarrior: Metro 2033, anyone?
Make that Saints Row The Third and you've got yourself a deal ^_^

Also thanks for the giveaway it is quite a good game
Post edited March 13, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
niniendowarrior: Metro 2033, anyone?
Ki11s0n3: Make that Saints Row The Third and you've got yourself a deal
I wish I had an extra key for that one.

Finished that game but I accidentally overwrote the save with my brother's save. :(
Ki11s0n3: Make that Saints Row The Third and you've got yourself a deal
niniendowarrior: I wish I had an extra key for that one.

Finished that game but I accidentally overwrote the save with my brother's save. :(
that sucks I remember I did that on accident with Ocarina of Time in the 90's boy was I pissed

Ki11s0n3: that sucks I remember I did that on accident with Ocarina of Time in the 90's boy was I pissed
Absolutely. I beat myself up quite a bit over that one!

Ki11s0n3: that sucks I remember I did that on accident with Ocarina of Time in the 90's boy was I pissed
a friend of mines bro did that to his Final Fantasy save on PS2 years aog, i actually think there *still* not talking about it!
and i feel your pain, you have my sympathy
I am usually extremely careful with my saves I save and double save if not certain and even make several backup saves haha
One of my cousins saved over my Castlevania CotM normal mode files, that I had everything done except for getting the Black Dog card.
mrcrispy83: One of my cousins saved over my Castlevania CotM normal mode files, that I had everything done except for getting the Black Dog card.
Never let anyone play games like pokemon my friend lost over 200 hours on his ruby game due to his friend wanting to start a new game but he said he wouldn't save also that is pretty ouch circle of the moon was quite a grind for 100%