It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cleidophoros: Crayon Physics Deluxe
Woopsie. Done ninjad this.

Evening y'all! You've been busy, I see.
My work here is done then!
Cleidophoros:
Cheers Cleidophorus!
Cleidophoros: My work here is done then!
'Tis noble work, indeed! +rep all around.

Tarun:
Sachys: Nice one Tarun - cheers, NR and +1!
Do you suppose someone got it? I can't try, for fear of claiming.
Post edited March 12, 2013 by Spinorial
Cleidophoros: My work here is done then!
Spinorial: 'Tis noble work, indeed! +rep all around.

Sachys: Nice one Tarun - cheers, NR and +1!
Spinorial: Do you suppose someone got it? I can't try, for fear of claiming.
my buddy is giving it a go, i already have it so didnt give it a try. ill ask him if hes had any luck. (am sure he would have posted if he did though)
chezybezy:
I think really you shouldn't be giving out Ninja thread codes to your friends - the point is to ninja them and redeem yourself.
It's verging on the thankless ninja end of things (for me at least).
Obviously if it's been sat unredeemed for a few days and you thanked on a friends behalf then thats a little different, but really your friend should join GOG and be a part of the community to get codes from the ninja thread, otherwise it devalues the giving to the community that the gifters intend.

Unless its DOTA 2!
Spinorial:
nobody has said so but after a minute or more some script bot is likely to have grabbed it if its Steam
Post edited March 12, 2013 by Sachys
chezybezy:
Sachys: I think really you shouldn't be giving out Ninja thread codes to your friends - the point is to ninja them and redeem yourself.
It's verging on the thankless ninja end of things (for me at least).
Obviously if it's been sat unredeemed for a few days and you thanked on a friends behalf then thats a little different, but really your friend should join GOG and be a part of the community to get codes from the ninja thread, otherwise it devalues the giving to the community that the gifters intend.

Unless its DOTA 2!
Spinorial:
Sachys: nobody has said so but after a minute or more some script bot is likely to have grabbed it if its Steam
This ^^, and yes Unless it's Dota 2 lol
Sachys: nobody has said so but after a minute or more some script bot is likely to have grabbed it if its Steam
Man, if those things can break our cyphers now, we're done for. It's Skynet all over again.
he is already a member, and i just told him to check the ninja thread. sorry if i didnt make it clear.
:(

was just trying to say i know that someone might be trying to figure it out.

e: I guess i should have made my im sure he would have posted if he did a little clearer. :(

Seriously guys im sorry, i worded it badly
Post edited March 12, 2013 by chezybezy
chezybezy:
That's not so bad, but really he should be watching the thread or it still comes under the "thankless ninja" badge as he didnt ninja it - that is part of the game that's afoot!

Now go do 100 reps around the forum in your underpants! O_o

Spinorial: Man, if those things can break our cyphers now, we're done for. It's Skynet all over again.
nah - that's dota 2!

...and facebook!
Post edited March 12, 2013 by Sachys
chezybezy:
Sachys: That's not so bad, but really he should be watching the thread or it still comes under the "thankless ninja" badge as he didnt ninja it - that is part of the game that's afoot!
awh he refuses to do so for pride reasons. so i just periodically nudge him for the odd one that i know he is interested in. mind you i only nudge about the ones that dont go immediately, and usually ill leave it a day or so but this time as it was mentioned that it hadn't gone so i though id run it by him tonight.

again i really am sorry im wording stuff badly lately.

e: any chance i can leave on a tshirt?!
Post edited March 12, 2013 by chezybezy
chezybezy:
nope, but if you think you'll get cold im sure stonner can give you his old nipple clamps - theyre bound to be warm considering WHERE HE KEEPS THEM!

*huuaaarf!
chezybezy:
Sachys: nope, but if you think you'll get cold im sure stonner can give you his old nipple clamps - theyre bound to be warm considering WHERE HE KEEPS THEM!

*huuaaarf!
chuckles!

i was actually considering posting a thread in the main forum about me doing laps, but erm the last time i posted a thread like that erm well it didnt end well!
chezybezy:
it never does!
Duke Nukem 3D is still up for grabs. PM if you're one of the 4 people left on the forum who doesn't have it