It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HomerSimpson: Before we had the kids it was an any night kind of thing. Now that we have the little ones, we just don't have the time to play it like we used to. Someday, though, when they move out, I guess.... :-)
Never gonna happen. They have been 10 and 8 for like 25 years now. You didn't notice?
SirEyeball: Would love to have it I was a Role player in a Club and we had the game there so I never bought it and now you can only buy the "New" one which I am not sure I will like
You can try and get it on E-Bay. That's how I ended up getting most of the expansions.
SirEyeball:
when i get around to clearing stuff out ill let you know - have dozens of first editions (even used to have the original warhammer box set and some weird stuff they did!). i'd rather they goto a player than a collector anydays.
Post edited March 11, 2013 by Sachys
SirEyeball: Would love to have it I was a Role player in a Club and we had the game there so I never bought it and now you can only buy the "New" one which I am not sure I will like
HomerSimpson: You can try and get it on E-Bay. That's how I ended up getting most of the expansions.
Yah? I usually find my old stuff on Amazon I might give Ebay a shot
HeDanny: Never gonna happen. They have been 10 and 8 for like 25 years now. You didn't notice?
I did find it odd that my shaving cream was being used up so quickly. :-)
SirEyeball:
Sachys: when i get around to clearing stuff out ill let you know - have dozens of first editions (even used to have the original warhammer box set and some weird stuff they did!). i'd rather they goto a player than a collector anydays.
That would be really cool I also play with my brothers and my girlfriend now as gathering Nerds still playing boardgames at 38 gets harder and harder. Also I don't go to the RPG clubs any more because I can't be bothered ;)
SirEyeball: Yah? I usually find my old stuff on Amazon I might give Ebay a shot
Not sure which edition you would prefer, but here are the current listings for the 2nd edition (which is the one I have):

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=talisman+board+game&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313&_nkw=talisman+board+game+2nd+edition&_sacat=0

There are some auctions for third and fourth edition sets and expansions currently on the site, as well.

Another resource that might be helpful is boardgamegeek.com. If I recall correctly, they sometimes run classifieds for folks selling games. Just search Talisman on that site and it'll come up.
Post edited March 11, 2013 by HomerSimpson
SirEyeball:
I actually have a copy of chainsaw warrior - a solo survival based rpg they did (pretty good too from what i remember).
so far ive kept it in case im the last man live someday! heheh.
...which as a chimp is bothersome!
SirEyeball: Yah? I usually find my old stuff on Amazon I might give Ebay a shot
HomerSimpson: Not sure which edition you would prefer, but here are the current listings for the 2nd edition (which is the one I have):

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=talisman+board+game&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313&_nkw=talisman+board+game+2nd+edition&_sacat=0

There are some auctions for third and fourth edition sets and expansions currently on the site, as well.
thx they are still kind of pricey and considering they have to ship it to Denmark the price isn't going to go down I guess rather up
high rated
YOU MUST WRITE THE NAME OF THE GAME IN YOUR REPLY.......

any $2.99 game from the current GOG promo
Malv0isin: Thanks Ian, the code did in fact work!! No worries mate! :)
Ian: cool :D

talisman prologue - DESURA
Is this one still around? If nobody wants to take it... I'll glady grab it off your grubby hands. :)
Ian: YOU MUST WRITE THE NAME OF THE GAME IN YOUR REPLY.......

any $2.99 game from the current GOG promo
Eador
SirEyeball:
4th one down is cheaper than it was on release in the UK!
Damn! :D
DraculaMarth: Eador
Well done! Ninja'd again! :)
- and a good choice!