It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Huzzey5: Alright, I've given away everything, even the clothes off my back!

Kidding, haha. Sorry to all who wanted something but got there too late, I wish I had more copies, but alas, I do not.

All who got something, enjoy! And those who redeemed codes without at least a thanks, you know who you are...

Bed time now!
Thanks again! Goodnight! :)
Elvin37: Hey guys there is apparently 700 free marvel comics right here till Tuesday.
Cool! Thanks and have some rep. Never been into comics, but I hope I'll find something to like in there. You know any place where I might try some older (or newer) European comics - I'm thinking anything from Asterix to Metal Hurlant, stuff I've never heard of? Just wondering.
high rated
Paranormal-LKRDY-I09RY-AOH0L-P6AZC-D7ZSA-Desura
Uplink-7V5Y4-F23RR-0NJAJ-Steam
horoeb: Paranormal-LKRDY-I09RY-AOH0L-P6AZC-D7ZSA-Desura
Thanks! :)
horoeb: Uplink-
Well, I'm completely out of it! I refreshed the page and went to look at something else, while these were right in front of me. Some ninja! Thanks, +1!
Post edited March 11, 2013 by Spinorial
horoeb: Uplink-7V5Y4-F23RR-0NJAJ-Steam
Thanks you very much :)
Zorder: Who's looking for some Dynamite?
teshra: Hey, just coming into the thread and don't really see where someone replied about this so I'm asking...is it still available?
Check your PMs ;)
teshra: Hey, just coming into the thread and don't really see where someone replied about this so I'm asking...is it still available?
Zorder: Check your PMs ;)
Ha, awesome! Thanks a lot dude! I had given up on it since I asked so late in the game that I figured someone else had pm'd you but thought I'd chance it since I still hadn't seen a forum reply to you. Lucky me. Will download when I get home - thanks again!
Since teshra got Dynamite Jack I'll proceed with my last spare key (hopefully more to come).
For those of you looking to get your hands on Solar 2 just PM me, first one will get it.

Edit: Rodzaju got his hands on Solar 2.
Post edited March 11, 2013 by Zorder
Zorder: Since teshra got Dynamite Jack I'll proceed with my last spare key (hopefully more to come).
For those of you looking to get your hands on Solar 2 just PM me, first one will get it.
Thank you sir.
high rated
I just saw a Snapshot of some ninja on ninja action, it was quite Steamy I must say.

Of course there's was only a .08% chance the photographer would be able to walk awaY From that alive, so anyone looking for Work I think a sPot for a Journalist opened up somewhere. Unless he was just a voYeuR, then he probably had those 8 shurIken in the larynX coming. Zounds, there were actually 9! My mistake. Best flee for now in case any are still skulking around. Ta!
Nemorian: I just saw a Snapshot of some ninja on ninja action, it was quite Steamy I must say.

Of course there's was only a .08% chance the photographer would be able to walk awaY From that alive, so anyone looking for Work I think a sPot for a Journalist opened up somewhere. Unless he was just a voYeuR, then he probably had those 8 shurIken in the larynX coming. Zounds, there were actually 9! My mistake. Best flee for now in case any are still skulking around. Ta!
+1 and thanks NR
Nemorian: I just saw a Snapshot of some ninja on ninja action, it was quite Steamy I must say.

Not snatching, but +1 for creativity!
Nemorian:
Heheh!
Nemorian:
Nice idea Nemorian!
Not redeeming.