It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Huzzey5: Okay I got steam keys for Demigod, Galctic civs 1, Uplink, DEFCON, Hearts of Iron 3, and the -Winia games.

I know most probably have them but if anyone doesn't and wants to take one feel free!
I want one :)
Huzzey5: Okay I got steam keys for Demigod, Galctic civs 1, Uplink, DEFCON, Hearts of Iron 3, and the -Winia games.

I know most probably have them but if anyone doesn't and wants to take one feel free!
Galactic civ?
Post edited March 10, 2013 by Stooner

If it's possible. I'd like DEFCON. :)

I am interested in Demigod, if you don't mind.

Thanks Huzzey5, appreciated very much for the game.
Post edited March 10, 2013 by firedrake62

Defcon still available?

Aaaaand ninja'd.
Post edited March 10, 2013 by IronStar

I would like Demigod or Darwinia.

May I have Uplink?

Stooner: Galactic civ?
Okay I'll send you the key :)

drxenija: I want one :)
A little more specific?
low rated

Uplink interests me, if no one else wants it, that is?
Oh my God they all went so fast. Let me sort out who gets what, haha

Might I perhaps have HOI3? Thanks anyway!
Stooner: Galactic civ?
Huzzey5: Okay I'll send you the key :)
:P Thanks!
Huzzey5: Oh my God they all went so fast. Let me sort out who gets what, haha
Not bad! - and not a bad lot of games too! +1 - just be careful when feeding the ninjas, seems they're hungy tonight! O_o
Huzzey5: Oh my God they all went so fast. Let me sort out who gets what, haha
Sachys: Not bad! - and not a bad lot of games too! +1 - just be careful when feeding the ninjas, seems they're hungy tonight! O_o
It's actually surreal that I decided to excuse myself for just this moment. I'll be gone again in a minute.
good group of games there, maybe with these turn based games on the market I should play an old panzer and see if it keeps my attention
+1
Post edited March 10, 2013 by buckstone