It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zorder: Since people refuse to trade Humble Bundle keys I'm hoping this will raise my karma a lil' bit.
Who's looking for some Dynamite?

Edit: Let me rephrase it. If you are looking for Dynamite Jack, say so.
Hey, just coming into the thread and don't really see where someone replied about this so I'm asking...is it still available?
I may not take part but watch more or less, I want to say thanks for what you do Ian
buckstone: I may not take part but watch more or less, I want to say thanks for what you do Ian
no worries :) - and u should take part.
Figures they all show at once..posts I mean
Post edited March 10, 2013 by buckstone
Heh, see what you miss out on when you're busy playing games...tail end of what looked to be a marathon gifting session by Ian, emwearz and a few others. Wow, good show all and grats to recipients.
low rated
buckstone: I may not take part but watch more or less, I want to say thanks for what you do Ian
Ian: no worries :) - and u should take part.
Thanls again for what you do Ian, and thanks for all the games you have given to me and other people.
emwearz: Darwinia

Multiwinia

Uplink

Hearts of Iron 3

I usually prefer to do quote, but I have to leave! Enjoy.
Just fyi, all have been taken, Darwinia and Uplink by the Silent Ones :( You have our thanks, though!

And thanks Ian, for making people happy yet again, though you should have force-fed Broken Sword to BlackDawn ;) Everyone should play these games.

Good evening, to you all! For now, I must away on urgent and unwelcome social engagements. Life! Who needs it?!
Post edited March 10, 2013 by Spinorial
All hail the gifters ;)
Geez seems a lot happened while I was gone at least the ninjas were being active again, aww yet another two worlds 2 missed by me all the good stuff happens while I'm gone haha
G'Night guys, only a short stop this evening am not feeling too good.
i wish you all a good day and / or night.
chezybezy: G'Night guys, only a short stop this evening am not feeling too good.
gnite mate - hope u better soon :)
chezybezy: G'Night guys, only a short stop this evening am not feeling too good.
Ian: gnite mate - hope u better soon :)
Also thanks Ian for being Santa all the time with your never ending supply of games
chezybezy:
Adios!

Elvin37:
Darth Ian - the dark lord of the gift!
Post edited March 10, 2013 by Sachys
high rated
Okay I got steam keys for Demigod, Galctic civs 1, Uplink, DEFCON, Hearts of Iron 3, and the -Winia games.

I know most probably have them but if anyone doesn't and wants to take one feel free!

Edit:
Alright everything is gone except for the Multiwinia Steam key.

Also I have 2 extra Desura keys - Talisman Prologue, and Fibrillation - Got them in the Indie Gala but wasn't interested, anymore pirahnas out tonight?
Post edited March 10, 2013 by Huzzey5
Ian: Thanks :D

ok last 1 for this eve sorry peeps - it hard work at the min lol

Two Worlds 2 - steam
BlackDawn: Yes, please
Oh snap. Missed it! +1 to you, Ian!