It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrcrispy83: I think I'll pass on it since I still need to put more time in Ultima 7. Thank you anyway.
Same here.. ;p
K_1269:
G'night K o/
Post edited March 07, 2013 by Stooner
K_1269: One last one and then I'm off. Have fun

W7RQ-RXY?-QAYP-Z2BQ

? = 3x3
What was it ?
K_1269: One last one and then I'm off. Have fun

W7RQ-RXY?-QAYP-Z2BQ

? = 3x3
N0x0ss: What was it ?
Ultima 4+5+6
just thought id pop in and say hi before i turn right back around and say night all, been up since 5 so shattered!
Evening all.
chezybezy: just thought id pop in and say hi before i turn right back around and say night all, been up since 5 so shattered!
Evening all.
evening and gnite chezybezy :)
chezybezy: just thought id pop in and say hi before i turn right back around and say night all, been up since 5 so shattered!
Evening all.
Ian: evening and gnite chezybezy :)
What's up, peeps?

If anybody knows Linux here, I've got this weird usb flash disk that doesn't work (aka partition table looks toast but also possible hardware controller issues?) and wouldn't mind another brain to ping back to. LOL.
niniendowarrior: If anybody knows Linux here, I've got this weird usb flash disk that doesn't work (aka partition table looks toast but also possible hardware controller issues?) and wouldn't mind another brain to ping back to. LOL.
Hi mate !
I had a similar issue on Kubuntu with a portable HDD. The device wasn't stopped on Windows so it didn't work on Linux. Try to put your flash disk on Windows, stop it by the start bar and then put it on Linux.
I'm not really familiar with Linux, so my solution is only the first step to do and you probably made it before, but maybe it can help :-)
niniendowarrior: If anybody knows Linux here, I've got this weird usb flash disk that doesn't work (aka partition table looks toast but also possible hardware controller issues?) and wouldn't mind another brain to ping back to. LOL.
benderz: Hi mate !
I had a similar issue on Kubuntu with a portable HDD. The device wasn't stopped on Windows so it didn't work on Linux. Try to put your flash disk on Windows, stop it by the start bar and then put it on Linux.
I'm not really familiar with Linux, so my solution is only the first step to do and you probably made it before, but maybe it can help :-)
Hi mate,

Thanks for the response but I've been doing that for a lot of times. Basically, I've come across a fake USB disk which is masquerading as an 8GB disk. In reality it's a 2 GB disk and someone just hacked the firmware to make it look like it's 8GB. Nasty.

I'm currently looking for the Manufacturer Program to flash the firmware with the correct one (so that it becomes a legitimate disk).

For anyone who is wondering, the Micro Controller is SC708-4 AU6987/AU6990 courtesy of Alcor Micro. I've managed to pry open the case to check the identification numbers, so I know now what to look for. Only that the program (7 mb) keeps cutting off and the mirrors are crap.
high rated
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 Multiplayer Character Pack (Steam---Must have Sniper Ghost Warrior 2)
85YJ8-AM38H-YP3I6
niniendowarrior:
I sent some progs on PM .
Use H2testw to see how much you can use and then make a partition that size .

I managed to recover a fake Kingston Usb Stick , 4G (from 256G) , but i don't remember exactly the steps .
Documentation on .zip , read the .mht files .
Post edited March 08, 2013 by irlandezul
niniendowarrior:
irlandezul: I sent some progs on PM .
Use H2testw to see how much you can use and then make a partition that size .

I managed to recover a fake Kingston Usb Stick , 4G (from 256G) , but i don't remember exactly the steps .
Documentation on .zip , read the .mht files .
Thanks. I'll look into that if I can get it to even download.
high rated
If anyone wants Cultures, I have 3 copies on Gamersgate, shout!
K_1269: If anyone wants Cultures, I have 3 copies on Gamersgate, shout!
Shout! ;p
K_1269: If anyone wants Cultures, I have 3 copies on Gamersgate, shout!
You really are a kind soul. I don't want it but +rep.
let it all out, these are the things I can do without...