It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarun: Alright then shout out if you want

Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty

Be as loud as possible :P
I was at the toilet this is clearly not my game nor day ROFLMAO
I'm always late to the party, but is never late to say thanks ^_^:

Thanks K_1269 and Tarun for your generosity, rep+ to both of you! :)
Post edited March 06, 2013 by Azrael360
sulc84: :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Tarun: PM coming your way! You are one quick ninja!
thank you once again :)
Gosh darn diggity dawg-it ... Diggity dang ol' gosh darn diggity ...
alright this one is just for the two of you Seanobi and SirEyeball

first reply gets Commandos 2: Men of Courage
In reply to the man with the plan, hEy
Post edited March 06, 2013 by Seanobi
Tarun: alright this one is just for the two of you Seanobi and SirEyeball

first reply gets Commandos 2: Men of Courage
already have it :)

Seanobi this is not replay ,but you win :)
Post edited March 06, 2013 by sulc84
Tarun: Alright then shout out if you want

Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty

Be as loud as possible :P
SirEyeball: I was at the toilet this is clearly not my game nor day ROFLMAO
I'm pretty sure your average ninja is wearing Depends.

No one loves freebies more than me but I gave up on this thread shortly after I joined. The people are too fast and too diligent and a stand back in awe of their abilities. :D
Azrael360: Thanks K_1269 and Tarun for your generosity, rep+ to both of you! :)
Indeed! Thanks to you both, and to GoJays and horoed and all the others who've done such wonderfull giveaways over the last day or so. It certainly alleviates the pain of yesterday's game. +1 are handed out liberally :)
tinyE: I'm pretty sure your average ninja is wearing Depends.

No one loves freebies more than me but I gave up on this thread shortly after I joined. The people are too fast and too diligent and a stand back in awe of their abilities. :D
You don't always need to be fast. I've found codes that is hours old, recently one that was 2 hours old
Seanobi: hEy
alright you definitely made the cut this time... PM coming..

Welcome sulc84 :P

Evening Azrael

te_lanus: You don't always need to be fast. I've found codes that is hours old, recently one that was 2 hours old
For what Duke3D?
te_lanus: You don't always need to be fast. I've found codes that is hours old, recently one that was 2 hours old
tinyE: For what Duke3D?
Nope, Galactic Civilizations 1: Ultimate Edition

I have actually snagged a couple of games when they are on Shout out. The Plan and Duke Nuke Em 3 D and thanx to the givers. So I keep coming back Unfortunately for me a lot of the resent giveaways have been puzzles and I am on constant morphine so those are way out of my reach. I still try though ;)
tinyE: For what Duke3D?
Just two pages back I got two Broken Sword games after being unclaimed for 20 minutes. People are fast, and a little encryption on the keys would not hurt, but never give up! Never surrender!