It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

jodaniel3: Steam keys for Deponia and The adventures of Shuggy. All you have to do is tell me your favorite System of a Down song. I'll send the codes to 2 people in about an hour.
Qwertyman: Not in, but nice of you to give those away. Prison Song and Bounce are two of my favorites. I like a lot of their music though so it's hard to choose favorites really. Have you listened to much of Serj's solo stuff? Last I had checked they had no intentions of getting back together, but maybe that has since changed.
They are actually touring together, although I don't know if they plan on doing a new album. As for serj's stuff, it's good but I'm getting dried out on his themes, but that's just me.
Tarun: And random gods have smiled upon Spinorial... Gratz.. PM coming your way
Spinorial: Thanks. Again. Hmm. I wonder.... Naaah.
Have all my +1s for the night.
jodaniel3: .snip.
Spinorial: And I'd feel guilty to win two things simultaneously, so Stooner can have Deponia.
You haven't won yet. =P
Post edited March 05, 2013 by jodaniel3
Stooner: Now tell us the truth, the randomness had chosen tarangwydion first, right? ;p
you will never know ;P

that's it for now see you later guys

and this

jodaniel3: Steam keys for Deponia and The adventures of Shuggy. All you have to do is tell me your favorite System of a Down song. I'll send the codes to 2 people in about an hour.
Stooner: Now tell us the truth, the randomness had chosen tarangwydion first, right? ;p
The twist is I will probably re-gift it to Spinorial if I win. As Dilbert strip once said, that's the problem with randomness, you can never be sure :-)
You will never know for sure.
tarangwydion: The twist is I will probably re-gift it to Spinorial if I win. As Dilbert strip once said, that's the problem with randomness, you can never be sure :-)
At least I can rest knowing that whatever the draw, no one else actually wanted the game. It's good knowing you're not screwing over someone else. Ninja don't screw each other... over... Ni!
Post edited March 05, 2013 by Spinorial
Tarun: Sent! gratz
jodaniel3: Thank you.
Steam keys for Deponia and The adventures of Shuggy. All you have to do is tell me your favorite System of a Down song. I'll send the codes to 2 people in about an hour.
Deponia would be awesome (But I dont mind "The Adventures of Shuggy either as I dont have both so if possible, I'd like to try for both). My favourite System of a Down song is Toxicity... although I hear Chop Suey is pretty good too. Haven't heard much from them recently.

Post edited March 05, 2013 by nimbot96
I am still trying to make heads or tail out of this thread but just to make sure all games are claimed now right?
SirEyeball: I am still trying to make heads or tail out of this thread but just to make sure all games are claimed now right?
Yes.

People post keys for games (GOG games or other services) and the person with the best ninja skills (read:the fastest, luckiest) redeems the code.
SirEyeball: I am still trying to make heads or tail out of this thread but just to make sure all games are claimed now right?
I believe there are still a couple of unclaim Duke 3d left in the thread...
mrtophat101: Yes.

People post keys for games (GOG games or other services) and the person with the best ninja skills (read:the fastest, luckiest) redeems the code.
Oh I know how the thread works I just couldn't find head or tail in the Nights (for me) activity so I wondered if all the games were gone or not. Thanks for the answer about that as well
Aniki: I believe there are still a couple of unclaim Duke 3d left in the thread...
Thanks already have that though but something for a deserving Ninja to sniff up.
Post edited March 05, 2013 by SirEyeball
nvm
Post edited March 05, 2013 by Psyringe
high rated
Dynamite Jack - Steam
KEBFD-MF?KL-97NL7

Beat Hazard Ultra - Steam
H8JLZ-BVV6E-I?VN5

Nightsky HD - Steam
M9C6?-QT6JP-0XQ36

Super Hexagon - Steam
¿3C4H-728HK-RIDQJ

?=84
¿=69

numbers come from the UTF-8 char map and represent a letter
kalmis666: Super Hexagon - Steam
¿3C4H-728HK-RIDQJ
Thank you so much! Redeemed this! :)

+1
kalmis666: Dynamite Jack - Steam
KEBFD-MF?KL-97NL7

Beat Hazard Ultra - Steam
H8JLZ-BVV6E-I?VN5

Nightsky HD - Steam
M9C6?-QT6JP-0XQ36

Super Hexagon - Steam
¿3C4H-728HK-RIDQJ

?=84
¿=69

numbers come from the UTF-8 char map and represent a letter
says the M9C684-QT6JP-0XQ36 for night sky is invalid
kalmis666: Dynamite Jack - Steam
Just tried this and it was already activated by someone.

Thanks though!
SirEyeball:
You didn't quite read the end of kalmis666's post.
Post edited March 05, 2013 by adambiser