It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Redeemed with thanks. :-)
VanishedOne: Redeemed with thanks. :-)
You lucky sod I would have looooved that game ;)
Anybody want Livalink or Major Mayhem on Desura?

Post here and tell me which one you want and I'll PM you the code.
Asbeau: Anybody want Livalink or Major Mayhem on Desura?

I would love Livalink thanks
Asbeau: Anybody want Livalink or Major Mayhem on Desura?

SirEyeball: I would love Livalink thanks
Code sent, enjoy!
SirEyeball: I would love Livalink thanks
Asbeau: Code sent, enjoy!
Received Thank you very muvh (Need thumbs up emoticon)
What's the verdict on Gala Giveaways? Low rep on SteamGifts is making me have to set up giveaways a lot slower than I want to.

[url=Nimbus - 0R6YK-237YB-K9CLT][/url]
johnki: What's the verdict on Gala Giveaways? Low rep on SteamGifts is making me have to set up giveaways a lot slower than I want to.

[url=Nimbus - 0R6YK-237YB-K9CLT][/url]
Gala Giveaways seems OK to me.

And thanks for Nimbus!
Yeah, Gala giveaways is ok, much better than Playblink IMHO.
johnki: What's the verdict on Gala Giveaways? Low rep on SteamGifts is making me have to set up giveaways a lot slower than I want to.
Rep in SteamGifts? What rep, do you mean contribution with $...?
(Sorry, I'm new on SteamGifts)
adambiser: Gala Giveaways seems OK to me.
triock: Yeah, Gala giveaways is ok, much better than Playblink IMHO.
Cool. Thanks guys. Might set up a few giveaways there then.

Azrael360: Rep in SteamGifts? What rep, do you mean contribution with $...?
Apparently my feedback, or rep, or something is too low to have more than 2 active giveaways at one time.
Post edited February 22, 2013 by johnki
Azrael360: Rep in SteamGifts? What rep, do you mean contribution with $...?
johnki: Apparently my feedback, or rep, or something is too low to have more than 2 active giveaways at one time.
Now I understand, thanks. I didn't know that. Have you thought doing shorter giveaways on SteamGifts?
Azrael360: Now I understand, thanks. I didn't know that. Have you thought doing shorter giveaways on SteamGifts?
Yeah, I've been lowering them to 3-4 hours a piece but it's still looking like it'll take several days at best.
johnki: Apparently my feedback, or rep, or something is too low to have more than 2 active giveaways at one time.
You have 5 giveaways marked as received. That means you can have 1 (or 2, depending on rounding) as open/not received. Add 3 to that number and it means you can have 4 giveaways active, minus 1 for the deleted (it still eats a slot).
So, 2 open, one pending and 1 deleted means all is fine. Once HiB 3 is marked as received, you can make one (or two) additional giveaways.
JMich: So, 2 open, one pending and 1 deleted means all is fine. Once HiB 3 is marked as received, you can make one (or two) additional giveaways.
Ahhhh so that's how it works. I didn't even realize I had two open and one pending.

And honestly, it's a bit frustrating that the deleted one eats a slot permanently. What if you screw up the end date? That's a minor mishap and you get penalized harshly for it.