It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior:
I'll give you fair warning - the upgrade system makes it a bit too easy by the end and leaves little replay / open world value. id avoid upgrading too much if possible. some quite hilarious stuff in it though
Ok i am amazed how Adobe do not give a **** about me, but wth I am only the customer ffs

crazy machines 2 - post here

hmm that crap eh lol
Post edited February 21, 2013 by Ian
Ian: Ok i am amazed how Adobe do not give a **** about me, but wth I am only the customer ffs

hmm that crap eh lol
What's the problem with Adobe?
Seriously? no one?
Where's QC?
Ian: crazy machines 2 - post here
I'll bite.
Ian: Ok i am amazed how Adobe do not give a **** about me, but wth I am only the customer ffs

hmm that crap eh lol
LOL, if no one cares about it, I'll take it! ^_^

EDIT: Ninjaed by johnki! :P
Post edited February 21, 2013 by Azrael360
niniendowarrior:
Sachys: I'll give you fair warning - the upgrade system makes it a bit too easy by the end and leaves little replay / open world value. id avoid upgrading too much if possible. some quite hilarious stuff in it though
I actually like things easy but I haven't spent on any upgrades at all. I've finished most of the gang operations and am pushing the story a bit now. Need more cash to buy everything, but the hourly income makes that not a very pressing issue.

hmm that crap eh lol
EDIT: ninja'd by johnki. :)

What happened with Adobe?
Post edited February 21, 2013 by niniendowarrior
Nothing happened with Adobe, I want them to remove some apps from my profile that i do not legally own, and they have given me the run around and still not removed them.

edna & harvey new eyes
here?

About adobe, it was that case when they deliberately showed the Serial codes, then said it was a bug?
Post edited February 21, 2013 by Stooner
Ian:
AH! - that makes sense - though itll never happen - heard theyre being pucshed by the courts to honour what they gave out and they arent known for customer service anyways
Post edited February 21, 2013 by Sachys
Ian:
Sachys: AH! - that makes sense - though itll never happen - heard theyre being pucshed by the courts to honour what they gave out and they arent known for customer service anyways
i expected better :(

Stellar Impact
Ian: Nothing happened with Adobe, I want them to remove some apps from my profile that i do not legally own, and they have given me the run around and still not removed them.

edna & harvey new eyes
Treat it as Adobe's generous gift to you, mate. LOL.
Ian: Nothing happened with Adobe, I want them to remove some apps from my profile that i do not legally own, and they have given me the run around and still not removed them.

edna & harvey new eyes
niniendowarrior: Treat it as Adobe's generous gift to you, mate. LOL.
sadly they dont run properly on my system

Stellar Impact ?
Ian:
I would but its an online player - shame.
niniendowarrior: Treat it as Adobe's generous gift to you, mate. LOL.
Ian: sadly they dont run properly on my system

Stellar Impact ?
LOL

http://i45.tinypic.com/2iurk0i.png