It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My contest giveaway, for galant ninjas only!

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/lamulana_and_underrail_desura_each_x3_giveaway_contest
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/rs/en/pc/games/action/ninja-blade/
Go!
redeem this code on steam or die trying
G?AKJ-NQ7QJ-QTMNY
?=number
Hezli: redeem this code on steam or die trying
G?AKJ-NQ7QJ-QTMNY
?=number
Already redeemed but not by me. Thanks anyway.
Hezli: redeem this code on steam or die trying
G?AKJ-NQ7QJ-QTMNY
?=number
robb5: Already redeemed but not by me. Thanks anyway.
Hm a silent ninja
robb5: Already redeemed but not by me. Thanks anyway.
Hezli: Hm a silent ninja
Seems like. But just courios it was only the Beta right?
Hezli: Hm a silent ninja
robb5: Seems like. But just courios it was only the Beta right?
yes it was
robb5: Seems like. But just courios it was only the Beta right?
Hezli: yes it was
You got it by pre-ordering the game?
Hezli: yes it was
robb5: You got it by pre-ordering the game?
no, last year I signed up for beta and last week I got 4 keys. ( i have one more, might do a real giveaway for that one, idk)
robb5: You got it by pre-ordering the game?
Hezli: no, last year I signed up for beta and last week I got 4 keys. ( i have one more, might do a real giveaway for that one, idk)
I think you should do a real giveaway or make a ninja one but harder...like ASCII or other encoding.
Hezli: no, last year I signed up for beta and last week I got 4 keys. ( i have one more, might do a real giveaway for that one, idk)
robb5: I think you should do a real giveaway or make a ninja one but harder...like ASCII or other encoding.
yeah, right now Im thinking about what kind of giveaway I want do to.
robb5: I think you should do a real giveaway or make a ninja one but harder...like ASCII or other encoding.
Hezli: yeah, right now Im thinking about what kind of giveaway I want do to.
Might try any BUT a random giveaway. This way someone who really wants it will get it :)
Or posting reply to me first to get it. likewise ;) Good morning people.
drxenija: Or posting reply to me first to get it. likewise ;) Good morning people.
get what ? :)
robb5: Might try any BUT a random giveaway. This way someone who really wants it will get it
OR, another way to ensure someone who really wants a key gets that key is to SAY what the key is for instead of blindly just dropping the key. I'm not quick at all in this thread but still check up on it from time to time. I would hate to think I got a Showdown beta key or a DOTA key or another of the umpteen other beta keys floating around these days or even an actual game key for something I do not want or wouldn't even bother downloading.
If I happen to time it right and see a key that was just dropped but it was identified as somethign I do not want, I'd let it go and let someone else go for it. As it stands now, if I time it right and just see a key and nothing else, my curiosity would get the best of me, and I'd try it. If I got it, I'd say thanks but that key for Showdown, etc would really be wasted.

The generosity of folks dropping keys is great but just adding the title would help a little bit more in getting that key to someone who wants it.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks people should post the games title when they drop a key.
Post edited February 09, 2013 by teshra