It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

drxenija: Congrats everyone, we have made 10 pages of posts within 24hrs!
Cheers to GOG!
wooooooo nice....now put your hands up and giveaway one gift/game :P
Cheers to GOG!
aldz24: wooooooo nice....now put your hands up and giveaway one gift/game :P
Not if you're doing it first ;)
Are you always here now? haha
Cheers to GOG!
and then it goes dead for 14 hours...
Cheers to GOG!
chezybezy: and then it goes dead for 14 hours...
CLEAR!

*Zaps Ninja Giveaway thread with defibrillator paddles*

Should be okay now...
I can't think of anything I've ever done ten times in 24 hours.
tinyE: I can't think of anything I've ever done ten times in 24 hours.
Well, after the first ten or so, it is normal to forget how many beers you've had.
tinyE: I can't think of anything I've ever done ten times in 24 hours.
dirtyharry50: Well, after the first ten or so, it is normal to forget how many beers you've had.
Oh god don't remind me. :P
hmmmmmm !!!
Ian: hmmmmmm !!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW7Op86ox9g
lmao +1
niniendowarrior: Anyone liked the Walking Dead game by Telltale? Just finished it and had a blast playing it.
*points at his avatar*

HELL. YES.

While the story may be far from perfect, there were so many moments that made me emotional. Video games usually don't have that effect on me. And surprisingly, I didn't really have a problem with the short lengths of each episode. It was beautifully paced and the voice acting is some of the best I've ever heard.

And it is MUCH better than the TV series. However, I did really like Shane as a complex character.
Post edited February 05, 2013 by Archetype00
niniendowarrior: Anyone liked the Walking Dead game by Telltale? Just finished it and had a blast playing it.
Archetype00: *points at his avatar*

HELL. YES.

While the story may be far from perfect, there were so many moments that made me emotional. Video games usually don't have that effect on me. And surprisingly, I didn't really have a problem with the short lengths of each episode. It was beautifully paced and the voice acting is some of the best I've ever heard.

And it is MUCH better than the TV series. However, I did really like Shane as a complex character.
I had quibbles like the Stranger at the end... man, that was such a let down... but the ending was poignant and beautiful... I don't like it that they ended without resolving Clem as to her future.
Thanks! I always wanted this.
Archetype00: *points at his avatar*

HELL. YES.

niniendowarrior: I had quibbles like the Stranger at the end... man, that was such a let down... but the ending was poignant and beautiful... I don't like it that they ended without resolving Clem as to her future.
Yeah, the ending was pretty much perfect. Not to sound cold, but I'm glad that happened. I think Clem had to experience that great of a loss to survive in that world. She probably won't hesitate too much now after going through that entire disturbing journey.

You know Telltale is planning to make "season 2" of the game, right?
Post edited February 05, 2013 by Archetype00
niniendowarrior: I had quibbles like the Stranger at the end... man, that was such a let down... but the ending was poignant and beautiful... I don't like it that they ended without resolving Clem as to her future.
Archetype00: Yeah, the ending was pretty much perfect. Not to sound cold, but I'm glad that happened. I think Clem had to experience that great of a loss to survive in that world. She probably won't hesitate now after going through that entire journey.

You know Telltale is planning to make "season 2" of the game, right?
Season 2 coming out in summer / fall 2013 ;)