It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner:
Sachys: I think we all know your underpants are not yours!
uh, err.. of course it is!
I guess you're sniffing the wrong one...
jodaniel3: I guess Ian stole all my thunder. Gameon won with his choice being "would", my third favorite. For the record, Sludge Factory is my favorite and Nutshell is my second.
Thanks jodaniel3, it's nice to find someone with the same like for music. I forgot about nutshell! There is a version by Adema which is also cool: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSpbjjYZyJ0

Thanks for the game!
jodaniel3: I guess Ian stole all my thunder. Gameon won with his choice being "would", my third favorite. For the record, Sludge Factory is my favorite and Nutshell is my second.
gameon: Thanks jodaniel3, it's nice to find someone with the same like for music. I forgot about nutshell! There is a version by Adema which is also cool: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSpbjjYZyJ0

Thanks for the game!
I also love this song...
Stooner:
Not me - the airports blood hound is doing the sniffing.

WHEN exactly did you have lindsay lohan and naomi campbell crash at yours?! - I bet it was New Years eve!

... it would explain everything!
Post edited February 04, 2013 by Sachys
Anyone liked the Walking Dead game by Telltale? Just finished it and had a blast playing it.
niniendowarrior: Anyone liked the Walking Dead game by Telltale? Just finished it and had a blast playing it.
Heard many good things about it, but didn't played it myself.
niniendowarrior: Anyone liked the Walking Dead game by Telltale? Just finished it and had a blast playing it.
My mate is really into it right now -grabbed him a steam code for metro 2033 a while back and he picked up WD in the sales - his first foray tinto PC gaming actually.
By what he's said it sounds really quite involving.
Sachys: My mate is really into it right now -grabbed him a steam code for metro 2033 a while back and he picked up WD in the sales - his first foray tinto PC gaming actually.
By what he's said it sounds really quite involving.
Yeah. It's very well-written and a refreshing change from the clunky point and click adventures of old. It's not perfect, but I was very surprised with it because I hated their Monkey Island and Back to the Future games.
niniendowarrior:
I'll be keeping an aye out next time theres a sale then I think - I quite like the TV show and missed out on / cant afford the comics / GN's.
Good to see a thumbs up from a GOGite! :)
niniendowarrior:
Sachys: I'll be keeping an aye out next time theres a sale then I think - I quite like the TV show and missed out on / cant afford the comics / GN's.
Really good nintendo, really good.
Sachys: I'll be keeping an aye out next time theres a sale then I think - I quite like the TV show and missed out on / cant afford the comics / GN's.
drxenija: Really good nintendo, really good.
Yup! :) It's really worth letting people know too!
CLZ9A-XEHRX-NB8N2

something everybody already have
PeterPanPirate: CLZ9A-XEHRX-NB8N2

seriously? :P
Post edited February 05, 2013 by aldz24
Congrats everyone, we have made 10 pages of posts within 24hrs!
Cheers to GOG!
PeterPanPirate: CLZ9A-XEHRX-NB8N2

Umm yeah i know i do ;)