It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Malv0isin: I'm surprised Ian still has his hand left, after the feeding frenzy. :) Thanks again mate!!
Sachys: He's replaced it with a WACOM Toucher - it's the latest thing!
Bit like gadget arns, but USB powered!
now that, THAT is epic!
Sachys: Hmmm... heres something id forgotten about - anyone like those hidden object, puzzle games??

- I have an activation key for Vacation Quest: The Hawaiian Islands.

Reply if YOU want it!
I have it, but thanks +1 Sachys mate
Sachys: He's replaced it with a WACOM Toucher - it's the latest thing!
Bit like gadget arns, but USB powered!
chezybezy: now that, THAT is epic!
Only if he reaches for passing aircraft!
Sachys: Hmmm... heres something id forgotten about - anyone like those hidden object, puzzle games??

- I have an activation key for Vacation Quest: The Hawaiian Islands.

Reply if YOU want it!
Ian: I have it, but thanks +1 Sachys mate
I didn't think you played them!
Post edited February 04, 2013 by Sachys
Ian: your welcome, I wish I could give everyone a game, but sadly i have limitations like we all do.
gameon: I wish everyone would give YOU a game :D
or cake? cake can be nearly as fun! and shows endearment
Malv0isin: I'm surprised Ian still has his hand left, after the feeding frenzy. :) Thanks again mate!!
Ian: your welcome, I wish I could give everyone a game, but sadly i have limitations like we all do.
It's all in good fun!! I don't really care if I win or not, just to participate is cool enough for me. I'm amazed at your continued generosity, so don't ever feel bad about that!!
Post the name of your favorite Alice In Chains song. When I get home from work I'll give somebody a Darksiders 1 code. Bought it before the THQ bundle, which is probably the perfect example of my luck lol.
gameon: I wish everyone would give YOU a game :D
chezybezy: or cake? cake can be nearly as fun! and shows endearment
I would hate to try and send a cake through the post, lol. But we could save up for some shopping vouchers so he can buy some cake at his local supermarket. But would there be horse meat in there? :O
Ian:
Sachys: I didn't think you played them!
it was free lmao
jodaniel3: Post the name of your favorite Alice In Chains song. When I get home from work I'll give somebody a Darksiders 1 code. Bought it before the THQ bundle, which is probably the perfect example of my luck lol.
Would.

I love grunge bands, and Alice in chains are epic. I can't believe they managed to make a new album despite Layne Staley dying all those years ago :(
Ian: it was free lmao
Ah, ya got it the same way I did - I got it for my sister, but it seems she prefers more story driven point and click games - which is summat as shes a non gamer essentially!
chezybezy: or cake? cake can be nearly as fun! and shows endearment
gameon: I would hate to try and send a cake through the post, lol. But we could save up for some shopping vouchers so he can buy some cake at his local supermarket. But would there be horse meat in there? :O
actually i have done that - it arrived in one piece - i have NO idea how!

oh yes, horse meat is a must for any celebration cake. commiseration cake however is recommended for anyone not wanting horse meat in their cake!
Haha! Spoken like a true collector. "Free game!? Where!? Never mind that I'll never play it." :)
Malv0isin: Haha! Spoken like a true collector. "Free game!? Where!? Never mind that I'll never play it." :)
chuckles
I missed Bioshock... but... how... Ian? :(
jodaniel3: Post the name of your favorite Alice In Chains song. When I get home from work I'll give somebody a Darksiders 1 code. Bought it before the THQ bundle, which is probably the perfect example of my luck lol.
Not in as aI have it, but as a big AIC fan, heres Nutshell (not my favourite) for the sake of it!
...and +1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_GPxe91hWE