It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dirtyharry50:
Naw, Licurg wants every copy for himsen!
...which in a world of digital downloads is a crazy person's task!
bushido24: MZW4-FKM2-N9RX-69PP

Hope you enjoy it :)
It's DUKE! +1 unredeemed
For anyone who wants a Serious Sam BFE3 Coupon, pm me.
Got it from buying steam games.
low rated
if anyone has the witcher 1 or the bards tale gift/trade that they could giveaway ..i would like to experience those games :( just pm me if u have one or even both :( pls
aldz24: if anyone has the witcher 1 or the bards tale gift/trade that they could giveaway ..i would like to experience those games :( just pm me if u have one or even both :( pls
Would be better for you to do your request here:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread

But I must warn you that in this Community isn't highly regarded that almost your first action as a new forum member is to request a gift...
Post edited February 03, 2013 by Thespian*
aldz24: if anyone has the witcher 1 or the bards tale gift/trade that they could giveaway ..i would like to experience those games :( just pm me if u have one or even both :( pls
Thespian*: Would be better for you to do your request here:
[url=

But I must warn you that in this Community isn't highly regarded that almost your first action as a new forum member is to request a gift...
my bad :(.......
high rated
For those ninjas out there, here's a Swords & Soldiers key for Steam.
While the groups themselves are correct, the order I presented them is not. Tis for those sneaky ninjas and/or bots that auto-redeem without a thank you. :P

MIKCX

FF0RG

2Z474
Garugo: For those ninjas out there, here's a Swords & Soldiers key for Steam.
Got it, thanks!
niniendowarrior: Metro 2033 first to reply. :)
tomicma: I'm in.
Enjoy it! :)
high rated
XWVFF-MZEGY-Y63J2

Showdown Effect
grynn: XWVFF-MZEGY-Y63J2

Showdown Effect
damn....says invalid probably taken already >_> people should confirm and reply to this if they got it so people would know if it is taken already or not .
grynn: XWVFF-MZEGY-Y63J2

Showdown Effect
Taken (not by me). Thanks for posting it, the game looks like fun.
aldz24: damn....says invalid probably taken already >_> people should confirm and reply to this if they got it so people would know if it is taken already or not .
sulc84 is back in action lol.
no,I am not :)
high rated
DEADLIGHT - post a pic of a giraffe (real) for Kristy