It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I wanted to use it but I didn't have the game. Congrats to whoever got it :D
Stronghold HD. Free. If you download Stronghold Kingdoms.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0083LD2TE/ref=amb_link_370413182_2?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0NWEEF61KCC3YJNTHYES&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1479278022&pf_rd_i=979455011
Post edited January 31, 2013 by johnki
johnki: Stronghold HD. Free. If you download Stronghold Kingdoms.

[url=
US only...
Ridiculous...
Xarg: US only...
Ridiculous...
It works fine if you use United States address even if you don't live in the US.
Daynov: It works fine if you use United States address even if you don't live in the US.
And if you use cracked files it works even if you don't own the original disc xD. Concept is the same - you fool the system.
BlackDawn: And if you use cracked files it works even if you don't own the original disc xD. Concept is the same - you fool the system.
Nah, it just gives you the chance to pay for your games, just like it should be in the first place.
high rated
iBomber Attack - Steam code
NNV666-MLHE8-FGLVT

There is one number six too much.
kalmis666: iBomber Attack - Steam code
NNV666-MLHE8-FGLVT

Thank you but a silent ninja has taken it :)
kalmis666: iBomber Attack - Steam code
NNV666-MLHE8-FGLVT

mufansne: Thank you but a silent ninja has taken it :)
They are silent but deadly!
Massive steam key giveaway on playblink chat. Once you activate the key you have to wait 23 hours till you can try again.
BlackDawn: Massive steam key giveaway on playblink chat. Once you activate the key you have to wait 23 hours till you can try again.
Yup, and it's over now. :D
I've just won Dota 2 on playblink chat ;)
And here is Dota 2 for you:
0DEHN-FHTIE-P2GQ3
I just realized I gave away a code of Duke Nukem 3D a month ago that was never redeemed, so I'm gonna put it back up: 3RB3-EJ9B-9NA8-UEVQ
Post edited January 31, 2013 by Gazoinks
high rated
Steam key for Unmechanical (kindly donated by lugum), for the first reply (joining date before October 2012 *OR* 50+ rep) to this post... ;)
Post edited February 01, 2013 by Thespian*
Thespian*: Steam key for Unmechanical (kindly donated by lugum), for the first reply (joining date before October 2012 *OR* 50+ rep) to this post... ;)
+1 for this, not in :)