It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nice drop on the Death Rally, use to love the old one.+Rep
Just a note from someone who has been doing a fairly high number of giveaways:

It would be nice if the recipient messaged the gifter a week or so later, to let them know how much they are enjoying the game. The ideal giveaway for me is to give a top tier game to someone who isn't able to get it themselves, and really wants it. Giving a one-time update after playing the game for a bit would at least give us gifters a little joy in return.
anjohl: Just a note from someone who has been doing a fairly high number of giveaways:

It would be nice if the recipient messaged the gifter a week or so later, to let them know how much they are enjoying the game. The ideal giveaway for me is to give a top tier game to someone who isn't able to get it themselves, and really wants it. Giving a one-time update after playing the game for a bit would at least give us gifters a little joy in return.
I've always done those sort of things, but if there is anybody out there who has gifted me a game, and would like to know how i got on/my experiences with the game, please ask.
sure :) I am looking for Trine,but bad luck :)
anjohl: Just a note from someone who has been doing a fairly high number of giveaways:

gameon: I've always done those sort of things, but if there is anybody out there who has gifted me a game, and would like to know how i got on/my experiences with the game, please ask.
Same here...I'm too late for the ninja ones but still doesn't keep me from coming to this thread from time to time. But with giveaway threads, when I've been lucky to win, I've posted back to the giver and let them know I've been playing the game and what I think of it.

The thing is when just a code is dropped, you run the risk of never being acknowledged, let alone getting a followup message. They be professionals at grabbing codes.
Post edited January 27, 2013 by teshra

A couple of people have checked up on me, most don't. Thing is as much as I want to go straight to playing every game I purchase or win, I don't have an opportunity because I'm busy in school (I just started the semester last week for example), some of us are old enough to have regular jobs and I'm sure more than a few of us are like me, busy students. I just won two games in a contest this morning and it'll probably be 2-3 weeks before I clear time from my homework to get them downloaded, I've got games purchased I've never played since I bought them a year ago because I've been trying to keep ahead of school and health. So, while I understand where you're coming from, I'd also ask some patience, people are sometimes too busy to keep themselves entertained with something other than homework.
The Darkness II
Public, contributor Steamgifts giveaway, ends in an hour.

www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/TEuae
It appears that we have 83 ninjas among us and one master ninja among the ninjas..

If no other ninja can complete to mission before next weekend, having some screen shots might or might not help you get the game...
Aniki: It appears that we have 83 ninjas among us and one master ninja among the ninjas..

If no other ninja can complete to mission before next weekend, having some screen shots might or might not help you get the game...
I'm surprised one person even figured out the first four letters since there's at least 35000 combinations for the first four letters alone.
QC: I'm surprised one person even figured out the first four letters since there's at least 35000 combinations for the first four letters alone.
It could be puzzle creator - to fuel the intrigue, ha-ha.
Aniki: It appears that we have 83 ninjas among us and one master ninja among the ninjas..

QC: I'm surprised one person even figured out the first four letters since there's at least 35000 combinations for the first four letters alone.
Maybe his background as a game developer helped.. He didn't just guessed the 1st four letters, he actually figured out the whole code...

Hmm.. or maybe he is secretly CIA's code cracker...
Post edited January 27, 2013 by Aniki

There is a saying in Turkish,
'bir deli kuyuya taş atmış kırk akıllı çıkaramamış'
It roughly translates as
A madman threw a stone in to a well, 40 clever man could not took it out.

No insult intended, however you are waiting for an answer without the question. The combinations are actually larger if you consider the clue suggests you have to manipulate the matrix. The whole alphanumeric range in an order of 4 and repeatable would suggest around 1,2m probabilites...
Aniki: Maybe his background as a game developer helped.. He didn't just guessed the 1st four letters, he actually figured out the whole code...

Hmm.. or maybe he is secretly CIA's code cracker...
…Or his limited knowledge of ciphers coincided with yours. :)

No offence intended towards either of you, every human's knowledge is limited, so is mine.
Post edited January 27, 2013 by drennan
BlackDawn: It could be puzzle creator - to fuel the intrigue, ha-ha.
He and I are two different people... Unless you can prove otherwise.. ;)

drennan: …Or his limited knowledge of ciphers coincided with yours. :)
No offence intended towards either of you, every human's knowledge is limited, so is mine.
No offense taken... :)
His code cracking ability is far superior to mine..
Post edited January 27, 2013 by Aniki
Aniki: He and I are two different people... Unless you can prove otherwise.. ;)
Let me find my soldering iron, I'm flying to Taiwan for proof :)