It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Aniki: Inside the matrix is a key for a game...

The game could be yours if you can find the right key...
cosminm: Is there a way for us to find the 4 characters before receiving the hint, or should we just try random stuff? What I mean is there a logical way till now to find the 4 characters?
Everyone can see the hint on that page in about 20 hrs if I did it right..

I didn't scramble the key into that matrix randomly, so there must be a logic...
cosminm: Is there a way for us to find the 4 characters before receiving the hint, or should we just try random stuff? What I mean is there a logical way till now to find the 4 characters?
Aniki: Everyone can see the hint on that page in about 20 hrs if I did it right..

I didn't scramble the key into that matrix randomly, so there must be a logic...
What game is hidden in this matrix? :)
Aniki: Everyone can see the hint on that page in about 20 hrs if I did it right..

I understood that part. I just don't understand if we are supposed to wait 20h for the hint because it is vital, or you have already hinted something and we can guess the first 4 characters right now.
Aniki:
I figured it out, but already have the game. :)
Thanks for the challenge!
cosminm: I understood that part. I just don't understand if we are supposed to wait 20h for the hint because it is vital, or you have already hinted something and we can guess the first 4 characters right now.
Well, maybe this is a hint - abracadabra? :D
makr3la: What game is hidden in this matrix? :)
It's a $9.99 game..

cosminm: I understood that part. I just don't understand if we are supposed to wait 20h for the hint because it is vital, or you have already hinted something and we can guess the first 4 characters right now.
Yes, I left some hints already..
Where are the other hints?
I can't find them :(
Aniki: -snip-
EDIT: Nevermind.
Post edited January 26, 2013 by johnki
Big_Boss: Where are the other hints?
I can't find them :(
The only hint that appears to be obvious is the continued mention of "right", but there are still way too many possible interpretations of that. Someone already guessed it, though, so it's definitely possible to solve.
When I see a matrix, I am thinking about eigenvalues and eigenvectors......
gee, I need a break from my Quantum text.......
high rated
Death Rally
ILZ5Y-2PZV9-49QZ7
9L47N-HL8QH-MJWIR
AP24H-TP0YJ-MXME9
K8IWL-XM786-39TIL
PPAHE-F55I8-X688Y
AKRZX-BJLEM-3CZK4
PJJTW-IIA45-K5ZE6
DWHQD-BKBE5-FWB4I
CMKF8-BV0VE-T7IEY
DQ5IG-W9HLP-IGXFP
all gone as of 3 minutes after posting with nobody even bothering to thank so I'll do it for them

edit- yeah all 10. tried each from bottom up(more out of curiosity than to take them) and got a "duplicate product key" message on each
must be some sort of bot for some weird reason?
Post edited January 27, 2013 by pseudonarne
But all 10 keys? Maybe a few of them are used,
but I'm certain at least a few were not used.

Try this
YQ4CZ-PQGQL-J3IIQ
Damn I missed out on Death Rally.

I dunno if that last code was used. According to Steam it was the Humble THQ Bundle which I have already.
drxenija:
Did not redeem any.

Thanks and +1!
Post edited January 27, 2013 by adambiser