It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Next up. Anyone who wants Duke Nukem 3D?
niniendowarrior: Next up. Anyone who wants Duke Nukem 3D?
Where is it? :) +1
Post edited January 25, 2013 by drxenija
niniendowarrior: Next up. Anyone who wants Duke Nukem 3D?
drxenija: Where is it? :) +1
Check your PM. PM me if it doesn't work.
drxenija: Where is it? :) +1
niniendowarrior: Check your PM. PM me if it doesn't work.
Thanks! It worked.
Fist ninja to post a screen shot of a completed this gets a slightly used Steam key for Puzzle Agent...
Aniki: Fist ninja to post a screen shot of a completed this gets a slightly used Steam key for Puzzle Agent...
*Mind melts* These things are evil. Plus no Mario music?
I have an app that'll solve it in seconds. Just take a picture of my screen :)

edit- wait no that isn't sodoku or crossword...what is that?
Post edited January 25, 2013 by pseudonarne
Post edited January 25, 2013 by Aniki
ha ha and i just recently finished all the puzzles in Mario's Picross again.

don't think I'm up to solving one that big without any hints since I think I'm still on the special puzzles on mario's side and level 4 on wario's side in mario no super picross, so I'll probably have to pass lol.

pseudonarne: I have an app that'll solve it in seconds. Just take a picture of my screen :)

edit- wait no that isn't sodoku or crossword...what is that?
the numbers along the top and side tell how many filled in squares are in each row or column. Each number represents that many consecutive filled in squares, with each group separated by at least one but possibly more filled in squares. The groups of filled in squares are always in that order, but the number of blank squares between them can be different.

or just grabbing a video quick
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocoY6XR53GE
Aniki: Fist ninja to post a screen shot of a completed this gets a slightly used Steam key for Puzzle Agent...
this was fun, thanks
Attachments:
mxh178.jpg (315 Kb)
Post edited January 26, 2013 by mxh178
mxh178: this was fun, thanks
Key sent..
I made a mistake and had to start over half way, so it took me almost three hours to beat. I know it's slow, but it was fun, and I finished it.
Attachments:
puzzle.jpg (336 Kb)
Soyeong: I made a mistake and had to start over half way, so it took me almost three hours to beat. I know it's slow, but it was fun, and I finished it.
Too late, but I still give +1 for your effort. Have no idea with these cool puzzles :D
Rearrange.
Y9ZQM
LXII7
XDP7J
Inside the matrix is a key for a game...

The game could be yours if you can find the right key...