It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ian: errrm ?
niniendowarrior: My offer of Duke 3D and Metro 2033. I'm sure you already have it, good sir. :)
I do thanks mate :)
Ian: I take it the current lot of bundles isnt that good, or most peeps already have the games ?
This one is like a collection of old bundled games... so, it's good for who missed...

I had none (apart from Grotesque), but I was waiting for Gorg... ;p
Ian: errrm ?
gameon: It seems to be a quote from Batman Begins.
I am the Nolan Batman quotes machine. At random, I think of a quote from the movies and use it. LOL.
gameon: It seems to be a quote from Batman Begins.
niniendowarrior: I am the Nolan Batman quotes machine. At random, I think of a quote from the movies and use it. LOL.
It's like my ability to always think of Home Alone movie quotes, lol.
here. But only if you have a PlayStation Certified device
Here
Dunno if anyone saw it since there was a quite a bit of tangent when I posted it.
Post edited January 24, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
Ki11s0n3: Here
Dunno if anyone saw it since there was a quite a bit of tangent when I posted it.
It was taken, bro. Nobody said "thanks", though.
Ki11s0n3: Here
keeveek: It was taken, bro. Nobody said "thanks", though.
Alright thanks for letting me know wasn't sure if anyone saw it since there was a lot of talk when I posted it
Ki11s0n3: Alright thanks for letting me know wasn't sure if anyone saw it since there was a lot of talk when I posted it
Well, maybe somebody took it now. I tried it, and it says it's taken, so... :P

It's getting common here, sadly :-( If you don't want to give your games to lurkers, you may try adding some twist to your giveaways ;-)
Ki11s0n3: Alright thanks for letting me know wasn't sure if anyone saw it since there was a lot of talk when I posted it
keeveek: Well, maybe somebody took it now. I tried it, and it says it's taken, so... :P

It's getting common here, sadly :-( If you don't want to give your games to lurkers, you may try adding some twist to your giveaways ;-)
Yeah I might have to start doing that
te_lanus: here. But only if you have a PlayStation Certified device
Got all excited then realized it wasn't for NA. Then realized it was Playstation Mobile. Then realized I still have Persona 4 Golden.

Thanks for posting!

Edit: NA does have the same promotion going on. Might as well grab it. :3
Post edited January 24, 2013 by ThomasGoG
keeveek: Well, maybe somebody took it now. I tried it, and it says it's taken, so... :P

Ki11s0n3: Yeah I might have to start doing that
Or you can try the non-gog gifting thread. I was actually looking for CS Anthrology pack. In that thread, GOG (not invisible ninja babies) post their wishlist. Gift can be delivered to their pm, 2-5 days shipping and viola! Dream answered and a deserved thank-you given back, maybe a game if the recipient happens to have one. Good for all!
So 35692 what do we have 97DMQ here 9X3WL ??? Zen Bound 2
AFnord: So 35692 what do we have 97DMQ here 9X3WL ??? Zen Bound 2
Someone took it. The silent ninjas are everywhere :D Thanks though.

EDIT: Since there is no new post here I will edit this one.

Today a got hold of a beta key for Warframe. To redeem it you need to register here and enter the code here.
With this done you will need the code: Taken. Enjoy the game.
Please, after you use the code be kind enough to say it has been used. Thank you!
Post edited January 25, 2013 by mufansne
Got that Warframe beta key. Thanks mufansne! Here's another key for Warframe: EAF9-10A3-95E8-BE06
You can get more from here: http://www.incgamers.com/2013/01/get-your-warframe-beta-keys-in-our-giveaway/
Post edited January 25, 2013 by Kookies