It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ian: ok i give up, I cannot face the shame for not being able to give away a game, no matter how bad it is............is there no justice in the world ????????????
What are you talking about? I see 29 entries, it isn't too shabby for a... wait, you're not talking about... Ehh, nvm. >.>
Ian: ok i give up, I cannot face the shame for not being able to give away a game, no matter how bad it is............is there no justice in the world ????????????
retsuseiba: What are you talking about? I see 29 entries, it isn't too shabby for a... wait, you're not talking about... Ehh, nvm. >.>
DH - gone

May i ask what has 29 entries ?
Ian: May i ask what has 29 entries ?
Just having some fun with the game you're currently giving away at SG.
Ian: May i ask what has 29 entries ?
retsuseiba: Just having some fun with the game you're currently giving away at SG.
ah :) 28 more entries than i thought it would get lol :)

Unstoppable Gorg ?

gone
Post edited January 23, 2013 by Ian
Me?
Twin Sector

gone
Post edited January 23, 2013 by Ian
Ian: Twin Sector
Makes me wonder. =)

Thank you very much, Ian! =)
Post edited January 23, 2013 by Tw2Brick
Thanks for UG Ian!! o/
Stooner: Thanks for UG Ian!! o/
your welcome mate :)

I take it the current lot of bundles isnt that good, or most peeps already have the games ?
Ian:
some good budles for people that dont have the games, but bad time of year and night methinks!
(plus im watching cokneys vs. zombies!)

budles?!
O_o7
Post edited January 23, 2013 by Sachys
I will keep offering and hop, thinking maybe someday you'll get wise. :)
Counter-Strike 1 Anthology Extra Key I had

ZBB2G-
7YIKQ-
L6D4H-
NFAB8-
JXS5V

Enjoy ^_^
niniendowarrior: I will keep offering and hop, thinking maybe someday you'll get wise. :)
errrm ?
niniendowarrior: I will keep offering and hop, thinking maybe someday you'll get wise. :)
Ian: errrm ?
My offer of Duke 3D and Metro 2033. I'm sure you already have it, good sir. :)
Ian: errrm ?
It seems to be a quote from Batman Begins.