It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wormholewizards: ...
MOBA... I was wrangling myself for the meaning of this... I came up with... Multiplayer Online Bad Ass. LOL.

Also... LOL, TNA Impact. I suppose you watched Bully Ray's wedding.
Rep+ for wormholewizards too! ^_^
(Not interested in the game, I just wanted to thank you for the generosity.)
nijuu: actually ignore my last message :)
Too late, already PMed you the key. I guess it's up to you now!
wormholewizards: ...
niniendowarrior: MOBA... I was wrangling myself for the meaning of this... I came up with... Multiplayer Online Bad Ass. LOL.

Also... LOL, TNA Impact. I suppose you watched Bully Ray's wedding.
Impact Wrestling is the best mainstream wrestling show in the world! Bully Ray rocks, never saw his "another" side like that when he was a WWE and ECW guy.

I guess you don't want the key?
Post edited January 21, 2013 by wormholewizards
niniendowarrior - thanks for the kind words mate - that red number 1 means "answer ya goddam pm" lol :)

wormholewizards - NOT in - just wanted to say thank you +1
Ian: niniendowarrior - thanks for the kind words mate - that red number 1 means "answer ya goddam pm" lol :)
Answered your PM, mate. You sir, are a good man. :)

wormholewizards: Impact Wrestling is the best mainstream wrestling show in the world! Bully Ray rocks, never saw his "another" side like that when he was a WWE and ECW guy.

I guess you don't want the key?
I will pass. :) I was never into the MOBA thing.

Bully Ray is probably one of the breakout stars of last year. Unfortunately, I think being the love-stricken guy is just not the way to move the character forward. I started to tune to Impact Wrestling more with the Aces and Eights angle, but since it's lost its steam, I kinda started to tune out again. LOL, they are only good for bum rushing people and crashing into weddings.
Post edited January 21, 2013 by niniendowarrior
Another 10000 Dota 2 keys :
http://computergames.ro/giveaway/dota-2/
From the site irlandezul gave: LV07I-NGXFY-VV50G
F8E39-MLN66-TTI9T

They are EVERYWHEREN,RUN!
Happy birthday Ninja Giveaway!

I have to say, 17,000 posts in a year is pretty intense :). Congrats to you all for keeping it going. As part of the fun, I'll gift a $10 GOG of their choice to the third person to reply to this post with the words "Happy Birthday Ninja Giveaway".
Happy Birthday Ninja Giveaway

DAMN!
Post edited January 22, 2013 by tinyE
wpegg: Happy birthday Ninja Giveaway!

I have to say, 17,000 posts in a year is pretty intense :). Congrats to you all for keeping it going. As part of the fun, I'll gift a $10 GOG of their choice to the third person to reply to this post with the words "Happy Birthday Ninja Giveaway".
Happy Birthday Ninja Giveaway!

There, now the rest can stop stalling and waiting.

Happy Birthday Ninja Giveaway!

happy birthday ninja giveaway

Piranjade: Happy Birthday Ninja Giveaway!
And #3.
Happy Birthday Ninja Giveaway