It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mefjak: i think i have 5 dota2 keys so if somebody don't have it already PM me and i'll send it to You
olantwin: Thank you very much.
no problem mate - just tell me if it works ;)

ps. i just got some more keys - dont know really why but now i got 13 of them ;p
olantwin: Thank you very much.
mefjak: no problem mate - just tell me if it works ;)

ps. i just got some more keys - dont know really why but now i got 13 of them ;p
Yeah, and I have 12. Viral game =).
Not offering, because I doubt there are people interested.
I would happily take one. :-) Just saying.
I'm curious as to what all the rage is about!
mefjak: no problem mate - just tell me if it works ;)

benjiir: Yeah, and I have 12. Viral game =).
Not offering, because I doubt there are people interested.
ok - whats Viral game? ;p

and i'm offering couse i it;s useless to me and as You see 2 ppl were interested in it so maybe there will be more :)
high rated
Greed: Black Border

gone :)
Post edited January 21, 2013 by Ian
Bigs: Torchlight on Steam - Inventory Gift

1st person to PM me their email address gets it (will be a couple of hours before I can send it)

Won by triock
Thanks for the generosity and congrats to triock.
Ian: Greed: Black Border
where?

Greed was NOT here, nice try ;)
Post edited January 21, 2013 by drxenija
Bigs: Torchlight on Steam - Inventory Gift

1st person to PM me their email address gets it (will be a couple of hours before I can send it)

Won by triock
drxenija: Thanks for the generosity and congrats to triock.
drxenija: where?

drxenija: Greed was NOT here, nice try ;)
did u check your pm ?
drxenija: Thanks for the generosity and congrats to triock.

where?

Greed was NOT here, nice try ;)
Ian: did u check your pm ?
no wonder, greed left and went to my inbox :) Cheers mate!
you're welcome drxenija :)
Rep+ for Ian ^_^
high rated
I have 1 more key for Sins of a Dark Age by Ironclad Studios (Sins of a Solar Empire).

"Sins of a Dark Age is a next generation MOBA. You and a team of Heroes fight online against an enemy team (human or Ai) to accomplish a scenario specific objective (typically to destroy the enemy keep). As you accomplish various sub-objectives (as simple as a killing minions or as complicated as completing a Realm Quest) you will earn experience and gold to make yourself ever more powerful. True to MOBA form, there are lanes, towers and plenty of minions to kill but in Sins of a Dark Age there are layers on top of this MOBA fundamental base that make for a completely new and unique experience."

https://www.sinsofadarkage.com/
https://www.sinsofadarkage.com/faq

Anybody interested? Bear in mind, this is still in early beta. The matchmaking isn't up yet, so you'll spend most of your time against the AI. Also, since they already begin selling the Founder packs which automatically come with beta access, the chance is slimmer if you're hoping for early access without buying the pack.
Post edited January 21, 2013 by wormholewizards
Ian: you're welcome drxenija :)
+1 to Ian. :) Always the generous Witcher.
wormholewizards: I have 5 keys for Sins of a Dark Age by Ironclad Studios (Sins of a Solar Empire).

Sins of a Dark Age is a next generation MOBA. You and a team of Heroes fight online against an enemy team (human or Ai) to accomplish a scenario specific objective (typically to destroy the enemy keep). As you accomplish various sub-objectives (as simple as a killing minions or as complicated as completing a Realm Quest) you will earn experience and gold to make yourself ever more powerful. True to MOBA form, there are lanes, towers and plenty of minions to kill but in Sins of a Dark Age there are layers on top of this MOBA fundamental base that make for a completely new and unique experience.
Anybody interested? Bear in mind, this is still in early beta. The matchmaking isn't up yet, so you'll spend most of your time against the AI. Also, since they already begin selling the Founder packs which automatically come with beta access, the chance is slimmer if you're hoping for early access without buying the pack.
id like a key, please...
im definitely curious..
wormholewizards: I have 4 keys for Sins of a Dark Age by Ironclad Studios (Sins of a Solar Empire).

Sins of a Dark Age is a next generation MOBA. You and a team of Heroes fight online against an enemy team (human or Ai) to accomplish a scenario specific objective (typically to destroy the enemy keep). As you accomplish various sub-objectives (as simple as a killing minions or as complicated as completing a Realm Quest) you will earn experience and gold to make yourself ever more powerful. True to MOBA form, there are lanes, towers and plenty of minions to kill but in Sins of a Dark Age there are layers on top of this MOBA fundamental base that make for a completely new and unique experience.
actually ignore my last message :)
Post edited January 21, 2013 by nijuu
wormholewizards: -snip-
I'd like one! And if it's not a problem, maybe a second so I can have my girlfriend to play with since the matchmaking isn't up yet.